Found a great online bipolar support group

Californiablonde

So I kind of found this group by accident through facebook. I stumbled across a page called "Mind of a Bipolar Guy." It's a guy who has bipolar and has posts daily about his struggles. He has a lot of friends on there who are bipolar as well. I liked the page so his postings will show up in my news feed. However, I do not post responses to his statuses because I do not want my boyfriend seeing anything I post there. He still does not know I'm bipolar and I prefer to keep it that way for now. So anyway, now this guy has come up with a completely private group page so I went ahead and joined it a couple of days ago. So far I love it. It's full of bipolar group members who post daily about their struggles, medications, etc. I have already posted several times. The people there are really super cool. I have gotten good advice and sometimes just someone to listen to me, which is all I need sometimes. I can post freely on the board without my boyfriend ever seeing any of it. I love this group. Right now I can't afford therapy until well after the holidays. I feel like for now this group is my therapy. It's very refreshing to be able to talk to other people who share my disorders. There are several of us there that also have children with mental illnesses as well. It's a really good group if anyone is interested.