Found a way to have some fun

witzend

At least I hope I did. I have only one pair of jeans that fit, and I'm pretty sure they're out of style. :slap:

husband mentioned last night that he needs a new fall jacket and wanted to go to Old Navy. I also need to go to Costco and do a mini trip.

I called husband this morning and asked if after this evening we could walk the dogs, then go to the food court at Costco for dinner, (ooh, aren't we fancy!) pick up stuff there, then go shopping at Old Navy for the two of us. If I'm lucky I will get him to go to Nordstrom Rack to look at shoes, too.

I know that this doesn't seem like much, but it's practically a romantic evening out for me!

:flower:

I'm thinking that it would be a good way for the two of us to get out together and talking, interacting, etc., if we turn a couple of necessary trips into "couple" time. Wish me luck!

busywend

Good luck! I hope he sounds as excited as you, but for now we will just take a positive response! LOL!

Have a ball!

If he won't go - go by yourself!

:flower:

witzend

Oh, he's going. I already asked and he already said yes. I just hope I can get him to start enjoying our little "outings".

Fran

Former desparate mom
Witz, husband and I spent several Sat. night date nights wandering around Wal Mart. It just seemed to provide the necessary environment to just relax and enjoy each other.
Hope you have fun and laugh at something silly.