Fowl California Killer

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, Feb 7, 2011.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Valley...the dumbest place in America...

3. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

poetic justice? Anyone who bet this would happen would have earned a fortune... and the undying enmity of the bookmakers!

Marg

4. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

REVENGE OF THE CHICKENS!!!!

Some how I just can't work up much sympathy for the guy! What part of the word "illegal" do they not understand? People who get their kicks out of watching animals suffer don't even deserve to be called "human"! Don't even get me started ...!

TODAY THE CHICKENS!!
    TOMORROW THE PIT BULLS!! :sigh:

5. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

A delay in medical care? TWO HOURS? Either the poor bird hit an artery and the guy bled out, or something's very wrong here.

GOOD FOR THE CHICKEN!!!

NOW who's the "dumb cluck"?!

6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Seems like fair play, now fowl to me!! It is a wonder more people are seriously injured or killed when they strap razors to chickens. Besides being cruel and stupid, the entire act is just absurd. Serves the guy right. I hope more chickens take their revenge. Pit bulls too. (Can you tell I have less than NO sympathy for the guy who died? )

7. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

I heard on the news today if he would not have run when the cops showed up, he would have been alive today - they couldn't find him and that was the reason for the two hour delay.

Marcie

8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

All there is to say.

9. AHHUM

AHHUM New Member

Hahahahahaha

10. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I wonder if that man was reincarnated if he would come back as "Chicken Man" from the old radio show?