Friday's Wild Song...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, May 15, 2009.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Look at how cute Mick Jagger was! And Keith Richards actually looks healthy. The song starts about 45 seconds. Nice montage...

Imbedding is disabled on this video, but it works if you just click on the youtube icon in the lower right corner.
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Good one, Witz. He WAS a cutie!!!

3. Star*

Star* call 911

NO ONE pulls off SPANDEX and a glittery belt like Mick Jagger........

(I secretly have a fish named after him) biggest mouth on a carp you ever saw.

EXCELLENT song for a Friday!!!!!! TGIF -

4. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Goodness. Keith Richards has looked like a homeless guy for so long that I forget how cute he used to be. What a blast.
  5. witzend

The funny thing is the lyrics to that song. "Kids are different today, I hear every Mother say. Mother needs something today to calm her down..."

LOL! We thought we were soooo bad. I got it stuck in my head because I saw the office lady from M's HS last night at a bunco party, and she was saying that she'd had a big breakdown at school and started screaming at people. Then she started asking if anyone had any valuum, and they all said "no". I told her, Judy, it's a high school, and it's May. At least one of the faculty or staff has valuum, they're just not sharing!
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
  6. witzend

I've seen them three times. Once on the "Start me up" tour we were behind the stage and got to see Mick change his costume mid-set. Whooo! There was purple spandex, as I recall. Dang he's skinny!