Friday's Wild Song...

witzend

Look at how cute Mick Jagger was! And Keith Richards actually looks healthy. The song starts about 45 seconds. Nice montage...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_ygXeLbdU"]YouTube - THE ROLLING STONES - "MOTHERS LITTLE HELPER"[/ame]

Imbedding is disabled on this video, but it works if you just click on the youtube icon in the lower right corner.

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
NO ONE pulls off SPANDEX and a glittery belt like Mick Jagger........

(I secretly have a fish named after him) biggest mouth on a carp you ever saw.

EXCELLENT song for a Friday!!!!!! TGIF -

witzend

The funny thing is the lyrics to that song. "Kids are different today, I hear every Mother say. Mother needs something today to calm her down..."

LOL! We thought we were soooo bad. I got it stuck in my head because I saw the office lady from M's HS last night at a bunco party, and she was saying that she'd had a big breakdown at school and started screaming at people. Then she started asking if anyone had any valuum, and they all said "no". I told her, Judy, it's a high school, and it's May. At least one of the faculty or staff has valuum, they're just not sharing!

Last edited:

witzend

I've seen them three times. Once on the "Start me up" tour we were behind the stage and got to see Mick change his costume mid-set. Whooo! There was purple spandex, as I recall. Dang he's skinny!

NO ONE pulls off SPANDEX and a glittery belt like Mick Jagger........

(I secretly have a fish named after him) biggest mouth on a carp you ever saw.

EXCELLENT song for a Friday!!!!!! TGIF -