from pine cones to rocks and all kinds of stuff

crazymama30

husband got a call from the bus garage today. Bus driver stated that difficult child was throwing rocks at people per a parents complaint. husband stood at the end of the driveway watching the boys, and they were throwing rocks in the air and catching them, and other boys were doing it too. The bus driver would not believe him. This is nuts... they moved the bus stop closer to my house to try to solve what, I do not know. The meddlesome hen at the stop is not going to quit untill she gets difficult child kicked off the bus. Her daughters went to a different stop untill she got tired of the other parents. They probably got tired of her!!! We do not live far from the school, I think difficult child will not be able to ride the bus any more. This is not worth it. Either that or he will have to wait in our yard untill the bus comes and then go to the stop. This woman needs to get a life and stay out of mine.

Then husband gets a call from the school, and for some reason (I am not sure why) difficult child got sent out of music to go to his class to get a pen and paper. He was in trouble for something is all I am sure off. He came back, gave the hall pass back, and it said f*** you on the back. He is saying he did not write it. I am going to go to the school to compare handwriting to see, and if it is I will be one mad mama. I DO NOT like being lied to, and so far difficult child is fairly truthful. So far, anyways. difficult child and husband are at football practice now, we will see if the story changes. Why does it seem the positives are always countered with negatives, and in this case I do not know what to believe!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I hope it's not difficult child's handwriting as well...what a pita!

Your neighbor sounds like a meddler and I do not like meddlers. I think difficult child (and you) would all be better off steering clear of that woman, but it's really crummy that difficult child needs to be singled out like that and then reminded of it each day! Perhaps you could call the bus company complaining about her in some way, harrassment maybe? Aargh~

AllStressedOut

I agree about harrassment. She is singling out difficult child. What about video taping what goes on at the bus stop? Let others see it with their own eyes?

crazymama30

I think the only way to do that with good results is if I am not there, and how do you set that up and how much does the equipment cost? It is a good idea. I think the woman was upset because I did not give her my cell phone number(see pinecone post) I am not sure how to keep him away from the bus stop on the days I work, as husband is not always able to follow up on this. He may end up at the bus stop 2-3 days a week. I am going to call the bus garage to let them know what is going on, but difficult child has caused so many problems in the past they cannot see past that and anything that happens is and always will be his fault in their eyes.