Full days start tommorow.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
School starts back tomorrow. Wee will start full days. was in contact with SpEd teacher today and she plans to keep him with her for the duration of the afternoon instead of attempting anything mainstream. I think that's best.

He will actually be about 10 minutes shy of a true full day. We all agree its best if he's out of there before the general population starts leaving and all the chaos that ensues there. But close enough.

He has spent all of break worrying about the other little girl in his class that gives him fits. I still haven't heard a "solution" to that problem, but have asked again. He's been gone a week and he's not wanting to go back because of her...he just knows he will get in trouble dealing with her. Not a good way to start off...hopefully it will be addressed soon.

He's still not back on an even keel, either. Grabbed out restaraunt friend's breast yesterday. We've moved the swing back into the living room, and that's helped him in the evening, but he's still very distractable and very hyper of an evening. Not being outright mean to the pets, but isn't gentle, so we have to keep them away, too. All in all, a much better winter than we've ever had, but still trying. I'm just praying tomorrow goes well.

flutterby

Fly away!
Sending good thoughts for wee difficult child. I hope it goes well, too. I hope they address the issue with the little girl. That can make things so much harder for our kids.

JJJ

Prayers for Wee difficult child !!

We are still working on getting Tigger to full days here.