Fuming, crazy neighbor at it again.

Jody

I opened my back door to let Broady to go pee, and found that my neighbor had taken the next door's dog poop and smeared it on my back door and left it all over my back porch. He doesn't know that the kids next door have a dog that comes over Sunday thru Monday night. I saw it out there, it was most definately obviously in our yard. I can't stand this idiot. I am looking for a nice mobile home on the outskirts of town. I think before I leave I will sve my dog poop for him and put it in the bed of his nice pick up truck. Did I say that I cannot stand this idiot.

Jody

I have called them before but they said if I didn't have a witness then it was my word against his. I still can't believe that he did it!!! He definately came onto our property and put that on my door. He did it at about 845 pm last night. I heard something back there, but thought it was the ground squirrels playing at the back door.

Jody

Yes it is, i am going to put it sitting right out my kitchen window thru a blind. I have been told the camera's arent too expensive. I am going to get this fool.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Jody--

Have you ever actually confronted the neighbor with the information about the other dog?

We had a neighbor like your idiot once. This woman was really angry about dog poop being left in the yard, so she went out and placed a little flag next to every "pile" she saw and then left a nasty note on the door of the dog owner she suspected indicating that she expected her yard picked up ASAP.

Turned out....the dog owner she suspected hadn't actually owned a dog in a year or so. After being confronted with this information - the idiot neighbor apologized and went to hassle somebody else.

Jody

I just went and looked at a duplex in a nice area, with my own garage and backyard. It's in my daughter's school district. I am too excited. Just faxed in application. Please pray and keep your fingers crossed.

Jody

DF,
He is not approachable or reasonable at all. he just starts cursing at you, and screaming, just not a rational person whatsoever. He has thrown my dogs poop on my step before, when it was in my yard, but never smeared it on the door. I am so hoping that I get this duplex and get away from these partying neighbors and crazy neighbors.

Last edited:

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Why does he care about dog poop in YOUR yard? Never mind, I know there is no rational answer for that.

Hope you can get him on camera before you move, just for the satisfaction of pressing charges.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I hope you get the new place asap.

As for nutty neighbor............man, would I be temped. Poop bombs and a sling shot.........ohhhhhh, yeah!!!:eggonface: *cough* *gasp!* Was that me?:916blusher: Like I said, I'd be sooooooo tempted. :rofl:

Jody

oh my gosh too funny. I would love to do that Lisa! Wonder if I have the nerve. I better wait till the last box is moved and then do my poop bombs. Oh my gosh, I so hope that I get this place.