Fun thread: What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sun tea. Lots of ice, and the tea should be strong. No sugar or lemon.

Second is probably peppermint mocha coffee...

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Sweet tea, southern style. But not something I drink often any more, too much sugar and calories.

At the moment, diet black cherry soda. I drink lots of coffee all day as well. At night, Plantation Mint spearmint tea by Bigelow.

S

Signorina

Fountain Diet Coke from McDs. I swear it's a special formula with crack in it or something lol. It's long day pick me up for the commute home...

nerfherder

Coffee. And we're fortunate enough to live in the same town as a high-end coffee roaster manufacturer, who sells their test batch roasted beans locally. Tomorrow morning? I've got Nicaraguan overlapping our new bag of Full City Roast Sumatra. So funny that I can live in outside city limits of a small farming town - and get the best coffee I've ever had.

(I'd keep the brewer next to my bed if there was room on my nightstand. And it wouldn't be the first time I've done that.)

SuZir

Coffee. Very black, very strong.

Though I'm not sure if it is 'favourite drink', more like necessity for life, like oxygen.

DammitJanet

Diet Coke but if I can get to Sonic I will get either a cherry limeade or even better a diet coke with chocolate and cherry added to it...YUMMY!

BusynMember

Maybe I'm odd, but I HATE HATE HATE plain tap water, whether it's high or low quality. I need to put lemon and a bit of Splenda in it in order to drink it. And I don't do that often.