Funny but gross

L

Liahona

You have been warned this is gross.

Yesterday Buster found his pockets. He had lots of fun sticking all sorts of toys in there. This morning after breakfast he had gotten his clothes dirty so he was just running around in a diaper. I'm downstairs when I hear the other kids do that loud high pitched laughter that means something is wrong and they think its very funny. I run upstairs. Buster has found a new pocket. He put my phone in his poopy diaper.

husband washed it off and it is drying off now. I'll see if it works in a few hours.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:rofl: OMG buddy! I was already giggling and if I'd had anything liquid in my mouth it would've been ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

Lia, I'll be sure to watch out for that with Meggie... I paid WAY too much for my phone for that!!!

L

Liahona

Yes, watch out for Maggie doing this. Its such a typical toddler thing - put things in the pockets.

I was trying hard not to laugh while retrieving it; don't think I seceded very well. husband wasn't remotely amused.

buddy

Yeah! Hope it doesn't smell too bad though. The germ factor alone would compel me to get a new phone, LOL!!!!