Funny but gross

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Liahona, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Liahona

Liahona Guest

You have been warned this is gross.

Yesterday Buster found his pockets. He had lots of fun sticking all sorts of toys in there. This morning after breakfast he had gotten his clothes dirty so he was just running around in a diaper. I'm downstairs when I hear the other kids do that loud high pitched laughter that means something is wrong and they think its very funny. I run upstairs. Buster has found a new pocket. He put my phone in his poopy diaper.

husband washed it off and it is drying off now. I'll see if it works in a few hours.

2. buddy

buddy New Member

Oh CR@P! (Couldn't resist)

3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

:rofl: OMG buddy! I was already giggling and if I'd had anything liquid in my mouth it would've been ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

Lia, I'll be sure to watch out for that with Meggie... I paid WAY too much for my phone for that!!!

4. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Kids.
    Even our difficult child kids can give is some "normal" parent laughs!

5. HaoZi

HaoZi CD Hall of Fame

That was my reaction, too, buddy!

6. Liahona

Liahona Guest

Yes, watch out for Maggie doing this. Its such a typical toddler thing - put things in the pockets.

I was trying hard not to laugh while retrieving it; don't think I seceded very well. husband wasn't remotely amused.

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh that is too funny! Ok, sux about the "item" being the cell phone.........but still funny.

8. HaoZi

HaoZi CD Hall of Fame

Expect husband will be even less amused when it's something of his.

9. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Stick the phone in a bag of rice to dry out.

10. Liahona

Liahona Guest

Well it still works. :)

11. buddy

buddy New Member

Yeah! Hope it doesn't smell too bad though. The germ factor alone would compel me to get a new phone, LOL!!!!