Funny

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I have spent an exorbitant amount of time in physical therapy this year, and I guess am pretty lucky to like my therapists as friends, not just medical professionals. Needless to say, you don't spend that much time with people without finding ways to have a little fun.

Turns out, the therapist that works on my hand shares my sense of humor (and we are the same age). One day, we stumbled into "literal videos". I had never heard of them, but they are cheesey (mostly 80's) music videos where someone has taken and re-recorded the lyrics so that they are singing a narration of what is going on in the video instead of the song's original lyrics. Some of these videos are pretty far out there, so some of the literal videos are incrediblly funny (if you're into that slapstick humor).

We've been sharing videos back and forth since. If you need a laugh (and find stupid stuff funny), check them out.

The best we've found so far are Total Eclipse of the Heart and Hooked on a Feeling by dascottjr on youtube.

There's some Christopher Walkens that are pretty darned funny, too.