Gave my kids away yesterday!

Andy

I needed some info from one of our clients so he knew I worked with billing issues and financial info. On my way out the door yesterday, he called down the hall to ask me a question. As I was answering, he noticed my wedding ring. "Oh, I see you are married!" "Yep and have kids too!" "Really?" "Yep, you can have the kids!" "Are you serious?" I just laughed. I don't think anyone has offered him kids before.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Me too. Wonder why that doesn't work? :tongue: The most honest person about it though...was one of difficult child's counselors. I offered to let him have difficult child for a weekend and got a polite and somewhat professional version of "Oh HELL no!" LOL He went on to say that he KNEW he wouldn't be able to take it. At the time, they guy had a 6 year old daughter and I told him it would basically be the same....only bigger. He still didn't go for it. On the plus side though, this was the ONLY professional who told me that it must be hard living the way husband and I do with difficult child. I miss him.

DDD

For ten years my Ex and I had an ongoing "joke" that either of us could leave
the marriage anytime...no questions asked...BUT...the three kids went with the deserter. ;)

When the split did come...somehow we both forgot that agreement. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I've been trying to trade difficult child 1 for anyone else's daughter today. So far no one wants her... LOL!