Gee..Ida struck home

DammitJanet

I just heard from my dad that Ida (the storm that went up the eastern seaboard) blew over a tree onto his house! This is the second time this has happened to him.

A few years ago we had another tropical storm go through Richmond and he had a tree fall on his house too. That one did a bunch of damage. Im not sure if this one is as bad or not because I cant get up there to see it.

I called him to give him my new phone number and see if he got the pics of the kids I emailed him and he tells me this...ugh. Poor guy. He is too old to have to deal with this junk.

Funny thing though, even while he was dealing with all this stuff he was grabbing his ToysRus catalog to look through it and asking me exactly which dollhouse was he supposed to be getting for Keyana? LOL. He said he had gone on to the walmart website too and looked there and saw so many...lmao. He is going to go tomorrow and pick it up so it is at the house for when she gets up there.

klmno

I'm sorry to hear that. It's pretty bad to have this happen twice. I haven't seen any trees down in my neighborhood but did wake up a couple of nights ago wondering if I was losing my roof.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Poor guy. His insurance co isn't gonna like him so much. Of course not much he can do about it.

Had to lol over the dollhouse for Keyana..........I'm sitting her wishing I had the cash to get the fisher price one for Aubrey cuz she loved her last one but really has outgrown it.