Get me out of my kitchen

Abbey

Spork Queen
I just baked a dozen rolls for dinner and I've already eaten 3 of them. And I have family coming over for dinner. This could be a problem. I cannot resist.

Chocolate or sweets...no. Nice warm bread...I'm in heaven.:angel:

I think I'm going to have just one more. Really. I'm serious...I think.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
GIT YER HAND OUTTA THEM ROLLS RIGHT THIS HERE MINUTE MISS ABBEY! Now march to your corner until your guests arrive -- or start baking another batch!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Put the roll down and step away carefully. You will be ok when you send them to me. I mean leave them alone. I mean it step away. Don't make me come up there!

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yup. Make two batches and send them over to us for safe keeping.:devil:

Bet your house is all warm and comfy. lol I baked a pork roast for 3 hrs yesterday. Warmed up the house.....and we had a yummy tender pork roast for dinner. Silly part.......HUGE roast.........just husband and I. lol Although Nichole walked in right in time (before I started dishes) to grab plates for her and Aubrey.

TerryJ2

LOL!

I could eat warm bread with-cheese, and drink white wine and read a good book all day.

Have a great dinner (if you have any room left). :)

donna723

OK, here's what you do ... put the homemade rolls you made up somewhere. Then run to the grocery store and buy the nicest rolls you can find, and serve those to your company for dinner! They'll never know the difference ;) and maybe your house will still smell nice from the homemade ones baking. Then when your company leaves, whip out the homemade ones again and eat them at your leisure!

Last edited:
F

flutterbee

Keep 'em coming, I say!

Friends and I used to go to the same restaurant all the time. We were the "Long Island Ladies" for our choice of drink. We walked in and the rolls were kept coming for me. :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh! 60??? We could have a good corner party. Hmmm...but I made ham and BEANS. That might not be so good.:sick:

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ham and beans..........I'll be knocking on your door shortly. And I'll bring the cornbread. :D (they're always better the 2nd day anyway)

Abbey

Spork Queen
I tell you. I ate SOOOOO much ham and beans yesterday that I think I'm going to internally combust very soon. Even had a bowl at 2am this morning. Toss in the rolls and I think I gained at least 5 pounds yesterday.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I haven't had ham and beans in years. And I LOVE them. My mom had brought over a huge batch made with aldi canned ham..........DON"T ever DO that by the way.............And they were the most disgusting batch I've ever eaten. I can't even describe it. But let's just say it got tossed out.

Every since then my kids won't go near ham and bean soup. grrrrr (and they used to love it)

Thanks so very much Mom.:mad:

So I don't make it just for me. I only know how to make it in huge amounts. lol But I'm determined to get them to taste it again this winter, made the right ol' fashioned way.