Get ready to win your Dream Home!!!!

klmno

Wow, Totoro, this might take the edge off not winning the lottery! Let's call it CD escape house!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I signed up - what the heck

And I will have have a while to decide how many of my kids I will have to sell just to pay the taxes on the house :smile: not to mention the flood insurance :smile:

Marcie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> And I will have have a while to decide how many of my kids I will have to sell just to pay the taxes on the house not to mention the flood insurance </div></div>

:rofl: Good one Marcie.

Hmmmm. I would, but my dream home is a sprawling victorian mansion probably worth as much as the one shown and located here in our small town.

And while I have nothing against Florida, I don't think I'd wanna live there. :smile:

But hey, that doesn' stop me from sending out good vibes to you guys who have entered.

:hypnosis:

F

flutterbee

Lisa - That's kinda like saying you don't want to win the lottery if it's only at $10 million. :rofl:

Unless you can afford a mortgage for several hundred thousand dollars to pay the taxes on it, it's all a dream even if you win it.

BUT, you can (as all the other Dream House Winners have) sell it and build your very own dream house. :smile:

I'd sell it anyway. Way too much blue in it. :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ha Ha Heather, gotcha! I do only play the lottery if it is well over 10 million. :rofl:

I figure when I win big probably 10 or 20 other people will too, and that way I'll still get a big pay out. :wink:

K

Kjs

Florida sounds really good to me right now. With the Negative wind chills we are having, warm, warm, warm sounds so good.
Even snow is better than this bitter cold.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I entered even though I would probably sell it because I don't think Florida is for me. It's a gorgeous house!

Star*

call 911........call 911
IN FLORIDA? OMG !!!! Okay when I win it - who will trade me for a house in NE Ohio?

-I'm keeping the Yukon hybrid. lol

DDD

IF you guys get a Florida house and truly don't want to live in MY home state........I'll take the house off your hands! DDD