GFGmom took little sis for a jail visit!

DDD

Here the little girl (hyper to the max and NOT doing well at school, in daycare OR in the social arena) is struggling and has
known only that easy child/difficult child is on "vacation with friends" for over six
month. GFGmom has visited HER bioson ONE time in over six months, has donated ZERO dollars for his commisary AND tried to give me a hard time for placing money in "his" account instead
of giving it to "her". (She also has donated zero dollars to any
rehab, education, clothing, medical care etc. etc.).

So..I'm talking on the phone with easy child/difficult child at 7 and he says "gotta
go, Mama, I have a visitor". There is little hyper sister screaming "I WANT the phone. It is MY turn. I'm at the JAIL to
hug my brother." :grrr: I don't know if I want to hire a hit man for difficult child mom or if I need to accept that she is the dumbest
person I have ever met. She has GOT to know that taking little
difficult child there is going to be "the" topic of conversation at the school and everywhere else.

She has no pride........false or real. She has no sense. OMG!
She drives me crazy! DDD

Coookie

OMG DDD............ :crazy:

Don't know what to say except OMG..... :smile:

I do wonder what her reasoning was though, or maybe she really didn't have any?

Sorry. :frown:

Hugs

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
DDD, when I used to visit Danny I was always appalled by the people who brought young children into visit - it was like a Sunday at the park.

I would never even consider taking one of my gchildren to a jail - I would much rather it stay a place of mystery and fear for as long as possible LOL Enough visits and it becomes a something normal and everyday kinda thing.

I have always thought they should at least have playrooms for the little ones to stay in while the adults are visiting.

I just wanna slap her silly and I don't even know her :smile:

Marcie

DDD

She'll soon be 44 and I don't understand her as well as I did when she was 4. I "think", however, it is the same. When she
gets an idea.........she goes for it. Yikes! DDD

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
:rolleyes: Guilty. I took easy child along to visit difficult child in jail a few years ago. Now granted, easy child was NOT 6 years old OR ADHD, but still, he was a kid (12 or 13 I think) and looking back, it might not have been the best idea I ever had.

I'll tell you this much, easy child burst into tears upon seeing his brother in the orange jumpsuit.

It was one very powerful moment for difficult child.

For all of us, really.

I know this isn't even close to your situation, and I am in your corner on how idiotic this was for gfgmom to do.

Just that your post brought back that memory, and I wanted to share.

Peace

DDD

I don't "do" jail visits. Sadly I "do" court visits. The orange
jumpsuit, the cuffs and chains.......barf! It always takes my
breath away for a second. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
So if something happens to her, where does the little girl go?

HOnest to Pete - are you sure she's YOUR kid - maybe someone switched babies when she was born. I used to think that about difficult child until my Mom sent my 5th grade picture to the house and difficult child thought it was HIM - but didn't remember taking the picture or the blue shirt, or the long hair (some days I think his brain was inserted in the wrong end and sitting on it makes it numb)

Sorry -
Hugs

DDD

The little girl will either "go" to her biodad once he gets released from prison (this spring, I think) or she will "go" to
foster care. Just yesterday difficult child (AS) called me from the high school to tell me CPI had just interviewed him. Turns out a
neighbor of GFGmom called in a report of insufficient supervision
and an investigation has begun. I asked difficult child "how do you feel after the interview?" and he replied "I just told the truth and
since I can't change Mommy, that's all I can do. I'm fine. See
ya after school."

GFGmom is mine..lol. She really is not "evil"...she just has the
maturity of a middle school teen. She's over 40 and she really
can't stand to have her Mom make suggestions, tell her what to do
etc. I understand that. on the other hand, her choices have consequences that she just doesn't seem to "get".

Her daughter is extremely hyper and truthfully "too much" for
anyone to handle who is not young and full of energy. DDD