Gfs are huge motivators

TerryJ2

So, difficult child called yesterday and asked me to pick him up around 11:00. He has a horrid cold.
He sounds like he's in a cave. Well, I suppose that is what it's like when you're that congested ... a cave in your head.
Anyway, I let him sleep late and asked if he was going to school around 9 a.m.
Yep.
I know for a fact that he isn't doing this because he loves math, English and science. lol!
He took a shower and dragged himself out the door.
His 2 mo anniversary is Fri. That is, the anniversary where he has been "dating" his difficult child for 2 mos. He wanted a gift for her, so I bought Mary Kay lip gloss, as clear as I could get it, and wrapped it in colorful paper with-a polka dot bow. Don't know if he's giving it to her today or Fri but he'll get it to her if he has to crawl there, with-tissues sticking out of his nose ...:choir:

TerryJ2

LOL! Well, he ran out of steam and called me around 11. I was teaching a watercolor class and couldn't get him until 12:30. The nice thing about older kids is that you can negotiate a p/u time. When they're 5, you have to pick them up within 30 min or you get into big time trouble.

buddy

That gave me a belly laugh... yes I imagine he will get it there somehow.. Poor girl is gonna get a cold!