Ghost Whisperer

F

flutterbee

:9-07tears: :9-07tears: :9-07tears:

*sniff sniff sniff*

Then the end. OMG! :surprise:

But, the *really* cool thing....I actually cried. I mean real tears! I haven't been able to do that - unless sobbing hysterically - in years. I've only been on the restasis for about a week, plus natural tears. I can cry again at sappy movies! LOL

4sumrzn

I missed it & forgot to tell husband to record it!!!!!! :( :( :( I suppose if it was a tear jerker....I'm better off that I missed it. I have a long day ahead of me & big poofy eyes the size of grapefruits with contacts stuck to my eyelids......probably not what I needed to add to the day.

I'm glad to hear your tears are back & ready for sappy movies ;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Geez, Heather...I'll give you some of mine. I cry at flipping cat commercials. Actually, I cried watching Deal or No Deal last night. Did anyone see that? The guy in the wheel chair was so inspiring. Just watching him and his family was amazing. I want them to adopt me but I think I'm older than they are. Bummer.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

Heather -

You can watch it here:

http://www.sidereel.com/Ghost_Whisperer

It was Season 4, Episode 7. If you missed the week before, you'll have to watch Episode 6 first.

Abbey - I used to cry over that stuff, too. I just haven't been able to because my eyes weren't producing tears. Kinda cool that I can again.