Gift Idea for Kids

susiestar

Roll With It
I know we have a thread for gifts that are handmade/homemade. I thought a thread for ideas for kids might also be handy.

If you don't have any of the Kid Concoctions books, I highly recommend them for kids of many ages. We have several of them, and the kids have loved them half to death! A book and maybe a box with some of the basic supplies might be an amazing gift. I esp like the gifts because they teach science principals with-o the kids actually knowing they are doing science.

The titles of the ones I know are : "The Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions", "The Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions 2", and "The Ultimate Book of Holiday Kid Concoctions". They are available from amazon, and some are available used from amazon marketplace for as low as $2 or so. Even with shipping that makes them a great deal!!

InsaneCdn

We've started the grandparents on getting the kids set up with a kit (each) for leaving home - the small stuff, not the big stuff (i.e. no furniture!). Right now, its dishes and cookware... easy to box up and store, doesn't matter if it gets dusty...