Girl Drama

Californiablonde

Poor Duckie. I truly feel bad for her. I remember middle school female drama back in my day and it was brutal. My lucky brother didn't have to go through it. Now my difficult child is friends with all boys. She has no interest in meeting other girls. She says girls are too much drama and she wants no part of it. It's pretty funny coming from her because she is the biggest drama queen I know. But she insists she hates drama and is fine not having any girlfriends. I wish she would meet at least one good girlfriend because every girl needs a female best friend. But she doesn't want any part of it so I'm okay with it. I hope things smooth out for Duckie and when she returns to school all the drama and nastiness will have been long gone.

tiredmommy

Thanks everyone. I gave her back her iPad and cell today. She's "talking" to one girl in each camp. Unfortunately, her BFF is still really angry but her twin wants to come over to hang out later. She's keeping the girls in the other group at a bit of a distance since she's knows at least one of them ratted her out.

I hope things calm down way before school starts for us... that's after Labor Day and will make for a very long and lonely summer.

tiredmommy

BFF's twin showed Duckie the text she received from the other girl, E. E says it was the other girl in their group, L. Duckie is keeping her distance but had a great couple of days with Bff's twin. Turns out BFF was a little embarrassed and nervous because she got so angry. The twin just looked at both of them and said "Get over it!". So she had a sleepover with twin at our house on Wednesday and with both girls at their house yesterday. All is pretty well in their world today. :)