Go me

F

flutterbee

I can count on one hand the number of men I've been attracted to in the last five years and still have fingers left over. It's just not on my radar.

Wynter had guitar lessons tonight. I've taken her before, but usually easy child takes her. I really like her instructor. OMG. I think he's so cute. He's soft-spoken and relates so well to Wynter.

He left the door open and I was watching him. Watching his hands on the guitar. Letting the mind wander...... Ok. I'm really attracted to him.

After her lesson, we talked for a few minutes...had to schedule a couple of make up lessons for Wynter...talked about the heat. As we're talking, Wynter and I were walking out. There were quite a few people back there (the lessons are in the back of the store) and I'm manuevering my way around the drums, etc. Probably grinning like a fool. Sigh.

Just past the drums (going from the back of the store to the front) is a small step - about 4 inches high. The ONLY possible reason for this step is to make people trip. As I'm walking out, I'm looking over my shoulder talking....and yep, you guessed it...tripped. Fortunately, I didn't fall but my arms went flying out and I looked none too graceful and this WHOOP sound came out of my mouth.

:bag:

Of course, Wynter doesn't get why I'm embarrassed. "You trip all the time, Mom." Gee, thanks, sweetheart.

It could have been worse. I could have gone falling into the drums. And then I probably wouldn't have been able to get up. I never would have been able to go back then.

:rofl:

Andy

"He left the door open." Are you trying to tell us something? Gotta be careful where/when you daydream.
Come on over to Daisy's party - we are all ears.
(Daisy won't mind, we will catch her up after the exam)

F

flutterbee

I tripped!!! It keeps playing over and over in my head like a broken record.

I don't normally embarrass easily and normally I wouldn't think anything of it....would have laughed (which I did) and wouldn't have thought of it again. But, for crying out loud, one of the FEW times I'm around a guy I'm attracted to and I have to go and look like a dork.

Sigh...

Sigh...

Steely

Oh girl! Dork is my middle name. In fact, that is what I do if I am attracted to someone...........trip, or spill something, or stutter, or any other variety of self effacing things.
Oh well..........I figure some guys think it is cute??? Endearing???
Then again, not any that I know:sheepish:so that says a lot.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww...Heather...welcome to the Clutz Club. I'm the president. (You should bow now and give me my props.) Let me know if you need any advice in AVOIDING stairs. I'm pretty much a master of it now. I carefully plan out my path well in advance of anywhere I need to go. If there are stairs involved, NO HEELS. Major rule #1.

So sorry that happened, but I hope you can get some sort of kindling going. He sounds like a peach.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Now, if you'd done it the RIGHT way, you would've fallen on your tookas and he, being the charming guy you tell us he is, would have rushed to your aid, kneeling by your side and carefully helping you to your feet, his strong arms wrapped snugly around your waist, his soft brown eyes gazing tenderly into....

:guitarlove:

Okay, you can probably take the ball and run with it from here... :916blusher:

F

flutterbee

Now, if you'd done it the RIGHT way, you would've fallen on your tookas and he, being the charming guy you tell us he is, would have rushed to your aid, kneeling by your side and carefully helping you to your feet, his strong arms wrapped snugly around your waist, his soft brown eyes gazing tenderly into....

my eyes. And he says....I've pulled something in my back. I can't move. Can you help me to my office so I can call the doctor.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Go to a pawn shop today
BUY yourself a guitar

LET THE MUSIC BEGIN!!!!!!

So what sexy outfit are ye wearing lass the next time Wynter has a lesson?

A scarf

Andy

Now you get to tell easy child that you will be driving Wynter to all her lessons and that he gets to help watch her (at home) whilst you attend your own -ahem- lessons.

F

flutterbee

Ok. I am NOT taking guitar lessons.

Are you kidding me??? I had a hard enough time walking and talking! Now you want me to try to play an instrument requiring each hand to work independently of the other????

I know what this is. You all just want me to keep you entertained with embarrassing stories. Uh huh. I'm on to you. :winks:

OMG. Me taking guitar lessons. That would be so embarrassing. I could probably sell tickets.

Seriously, though. I prefer to admire from afar. However, I will probably pay more attention to what I wear now.....

Andy

Heather, Are you trying to change the subject? We don't want to hear embarassing stories (o.k. yes we do but our motives on this one is different.)- we want to hear about you and HIM. We are just trying to help things along.

I suppose an answer to Steely's question can change this thread alot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolfl:

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Oh I was waiting to hear you fell into his open arms and he passionatley pushed his soft warm lips against yours and......sorry too many harlequins!

F

flutterbee

Too many Harlequins is right, Ianav!!! :916blusher:

To answer the question at hand, no wedding ring.

But, no matter. I'm just window shopping. :D