Goals for Thursday

smallworld

I did it -- I worked out hard for an hour yesterday, and it felt great!

My goals for today:
1) Back to the gym for a cardio workout as soon as I get the kids to school
2) Errands - some returns, some purchases (but trying not to spend too much money)
3) Prep dinner because A has a piano lesson at 6:15 pm
4) Pay bills
5) Answer emails

That should do it for today. Hope you have a great goal-fulfilling day!

SRL

Good for you, smallworld. Working out never feels great to me but since I'm a pansy about the cold I need to look at some options.

Today's goals:
1) Make lunch for the neighbor with the baby
2) Run an errand for a friend
3) Laundry--lots because I won't have much time tomorrow
4) Figure out what to do with the meat I bought on sale yesterday
5) Write down what I eat and drink

smallworld

SRL, I joined the same gym husband works out at (about 5 minutes from our house) so we got a reduced rate for me. Membership comes with a free introduction to all the equipment by a personal trainer so I learned all about my workout options there. There are also great classes every morning at 9:30 am, which gives me a chance to get the kids off to school and catch my breath before I head off to the gym. I recommend looking into gym options in your area. But make sure it's close to your house and there's easy parking -- makes a huge difference in making the effort to get there.

Numina

My goal for Monday was to be able to see the surface of my dining room table. I'm afraid I still have the same goal today. :sad:

My other goals are to find husband's car keys and the three pictures I promised to scan and Photoshop.

M

ML

SW I'm so proud of you!
SRL I have discovered I can get a fairly good workout on the mini trampolene I bought last year. It's too cold for morning walks, even *with* long underwear. Writing down what we eat and drink is a great idea. I want to do that with what I spend for a month as well.
Numinia I hope you can see your table but some days that kind of goal is just too much! Go easy.

My goal is a 2 mile lunch walk. Today is the first day I am chair on the committee I was VC on last year. I'm nervous. Also, tonight I'm talking husband on a date for his birthday to the Outback (we got a gift card for Christmas). I will order crab legs and eat without the butter.

Good health and positive thoughts.

Adjourning this meeting :) ML