God, anyone give me the strength..

Abbey

Spork Queen
...to get through the next 3 weeks of life. I'll spare you the details. I just need to get through that time period.

Abbey

nvts

Ok, here's the strength for you! Whatever it is, you've dealt with things for WAAAAAY longer than 3 weeks, so you'll get through it.

Maybe someone will lend you Raoul and a pitcher of margarhitas to wait out the storm!

Rattling beads for you!!!

Beth

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sending strength for three weeks, it could last longer if you need it. You can get through this rough period. Lean on friends and share the burden. I'm sure you have lent strength to others so time for a little payback to YOU. Please take care of yourself Abbey, don't know what I would do if I couldn't live vicariously through your posts.....

Andy

Step by step - one item at a time. Checklists sometimes help when you start to get overwhelmed. Surround yourself with good things (that would be us! :))

One Day At A Time! You can do it!!!

Andy

Two Stars and now two Raouls? Are we all being cloned? One at a time? Who is next?

My twin sister is 3 minutes younger than me and is my identical twin so I am already cloned.

I just say we must be awfully great when our board is chosen to have its members cloned.

TerryJ2

Well, I can't send Raoul's triplet but I can shake some rattles for you. Sounds like you're going through what I went through last month. Sigh.
Hang in there. We'll be here for you.

F

flutterbee

Well, he said I am yours...

Then according to the translator mes queridos is either month wanted or month dear.

So, I am yours for the month...maybe.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
That's ok, Abbey. I'm sure Roual can "talk" to you with his hands. :rofl:

Sending good vibes, good juju, crossing body parts, and sending up some prayers for you for this week.

(((hugs)))

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, he said I am yours...

Then according to the translator mes queridos is either month wanted or month dear.

So, I am yours for the month...maybe.

Oh, my. Raoul+. No offense, but other than a good back rub, I think I'd just like to relax by myself on a distant island with a cold cocktail in my hand and soft music in the background. Ok...I'll add in a nice soft tan, no phone, and to have a good nap. Not too sexy, eh?

I'm wondering what Raoul+++++ is going to be like. ;)

Ladies, get ready.

Abbey

Raoul

Me Same Raoul, you lover. Had start over when here no accept old Raoul name.

But Raoul same and still here for his ladies. Raoul happy to be with Abbey today.

Raoul