goggles in the shower

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by jannie, Aug 11, 2007.

1. jannie

jannie trying to survive....

For years pc/gfg has complained in the shower about soap getting in his eyes...screaming for us to hand him a wash cloth.

Well...somehow he decided goggles were his answer. Now gfg is doing the same thing. Kind of silly, but now they shower without complaint ( about soap in the eyes...they still complain about taking showers though /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif and totally independent.

Anyone else have this problem? This could be an idea...
  2. gottaloveem

gottaloveem Active Member

What a great idea for parents with small kids! A lot of kids hate getting soap and water in their eyes.

Your son is one smart cookie.
  3. Stella Johnson

Stella Johnson New Member

Well, it isn't a problem anymore but I wish I had thought of this a few years back. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/1010hammer.gif

steph
  4. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

What a great idea. I love it.
  5. SRL

SRL Active Member

I hated water in my face when I was growing up. I still can't say I love it.

The goggles are a great solution! Isn't is amazing how simple solutions can sometimes solve huge problems? Gfg was having serious anxiety issues with level of water in the bathtub. Finally I took a permanent marker and wrote in instructions and arrows for turning off the water himself. He was empowered and that was the end of the problem for the most part.