Going to a Halloween Ball tonight!

Mattsmom277

Just got in from the mall. Picked up costumes and accessories for S/O and I.

We are going to a Halloween Hookers Ball (lol nice name huh??) tonight. We are going as a vampire bride and groom.

Our costumes are amazing. S/O's has a gorgeous black velvet cape with a red lining on the cuff around the neck. It has a formal grey/black/silver tuxedo type vest. Black dress pants and shoes.

My costume ... well let's say I think the naughty in me is coming out since I'm 160lbs lighter than my entire adult life. Suddenly I must think I'm a minx! It has a above the knee dress, black velvet, with a corset top piece. Long flowing silver/grey'ish see through sleeves. Black velvet collar with locking silver ornament. The veil is attached via a black velvet hair band. It is a flowing silver/grey'ish veil, that looks partially shredded. Fishnet stockings and thigh high black high (VERY HIGH) heeled leather boots.

I picked up fake eyelashes. The makeup is neat. Includes tatoos to put cobwebs under the eye towards the cheeks. I can't stand vampire teeth, they HURT. So I bought us each fangs that stick to the incisors with putty. S/O's are white (ish) with a small hole through them. Mine are a flashy silver. I can't wait to do our eye makeup etc.

I haven't been this excited to dress up since I was a kid and dressed as a ghoul from MJ's Thriller.

S/O will be STUNNED when he comes home tonight. To say the costume is kinda ... well .... sexy? Is a understatement. I think dead vampire bride will be his equivelant of other mens french maid LMAO. He'll see NOTHING of the dead bride, he'll be all about the corset and fishnet LMAO.

Hoping with the makeup that it turns out well. I hope to win a prize or something. S/O will be clipping a short black dog leash to my collar, just for weird factor so he can drag me around with him HAHA.

This fun to be a child at heart!

Last edited:

Mattsmom277

S/O just got in from the Univ. after his last class of the day. easy child is heading to her dads at 5p.m. so asked me to get dressed for her and to see if S/O is game enough to dress up. I'm back to comfy pjs for now, but I did get the dress, fishnets, boots, veil on. S/O may need some nitroglycerin. ;)
I didn't know he has a test tomorrow so I said we can go out after we take easy child trick or treating Saturday instead. He said no way he was giving up a Hookers Ball with me on a leash HAHAHA. So he's mad studying in the bedroom for a few hours and then we're off to the party. Its going to be fun lol.

My neighbor is going to take pictures and I'm going to bring my camera and ask others to take pictures through the night. I'll post tomorrow :)

PS. I won't bite. But I can't vouch for S/O

Mattsmom277

I should add, S/O briefly tried his costume on. He's going to be a sexy groom when he's not playing a dead one haha. He looks great, I can't wait to do his makeup.

Mattsmom277

It was a ton of fun :) :) I'm waiting on my neighbor to send the digital pics she took. I'll post them when I get them.

It was not as well attended as is the usual, but it was kind of nice that way. We danced our little hearts out. My feet and legs are telling the tale today. But it was worth it. I haven't dressed for halloween for years and years. Our makeup turned out so great. Who knew that S/O could be in vampire movies? He was one dashing looking fang man lol. We had many compliments. Another couple bought us drinks and told us it was because they were enjoying our playfulness and watching us dance so much that next year they are dressing up lol. Only a few people didn't wear costumes. We won a $250 gift card for best dressed couple. When we won, the dj said I made getting old a real attraction (he was like, 12 lol ... not really, probably early 20's, I had to laugh). Then he said if he finds legs like mine, he's marrying them hahaha. Smarmy but sweet lol