Gonna jinx myself but...

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by totoro, Jun 8, 2007.

1. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

The girls have been playing quietly for almost a 1/2 now!!!! :smile:

No fighting, N is playing with Lego's and K is cutting and drawing... they are talking, singing and having a nice time....

I am seriously just sitting here looking out the window kind of spacing out.... in shock!!! :nonono: :surprise: :smile:

They just started cleaning up their mess!!! :smile:

Am I awake??? They are being nice... happy, OMG, K just gave N a magazine and they both went and sat on the couch and K asked N to "please be quiet" N said "OK" ... This is so weird... they are just sitting so nicely.

I guess it can happen every once in awhile...

2. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Doing the "board jinx" dance so it doesn't hit you. I watched slsh do it on another thread, so now I know how. :smile:

Enjoy it while you can.

3. On_Call

On_Call New Member

Enjoy!! Those moments don't come around very often, do they? Well, here's hoping it lasts a bit! :wink:

4. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Okay, I have checked planet alignment and no full moon, the cicadas have gone quiet for a couple of hours so it's no wonder your girls are behaving......enjoy as it may not happen for another 7 years.......</span>

:bath: :thumbsup:

5. Alisonlg

Alisonlg New Member

LOL...enjoy it while it lasts!!!

6. Stella Johnson

Stella Johnson Active Member

Reminds me of the old "Twilight Zone" shows. :smile:
    Enjoy it while it lasts.

Steph

7. Liahona

Liahona Active Member

That must be so nice. I'm happy for you.

8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm with the others-enjoy it while it lasts! :flower:

9. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I hope this continues through today. I have always enjoyed the easy child moments out of my difficult children.

10. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Well even though K had really bad night terrors last night, she woke in a pretty good mood, slightly down.

husband's plane did not come in last night and I was expecting her to lose it, I was able to make her think it is tonight!!! Hee Hee... avoided a huge downward slide!

They are still doing OK!!! She lost it a little bit this a.m. But it is managable.

I am going to attempt to take them to the farmer's market!!! K has not wanted to leave the house in 2 days, anxiety!!!

We need to pick up her prescription anyway!!!

Wish us luck... something in the air...????