Good Ab Work Out Videos?

Janna

Hey!

Anyone know of any good ab workout DVDs? I saw a commercial for "Crunchless Abs", and am considering it. Just wondering if there's positive feedback from real people, not actors LMAO!

I've been doing in home walking (Leslie Sansone, I love, love, love her) since May. It's helped, alot - legs, arms, lost a ton of my tummy. But, as far as the muscle goes - ehh, does nothing for the mid section.

Thanks!!

XOXOXOX

smallworld

See if any of the "10 Minute Solution" videos look good to you. There's one called "Quick Tummy Toners" and another called "Blast Off Belly Fat."

trinityroyal

I have a Belly Dance workout and a Latin Dance workout DVD that are great ab toners.
The dance steps really do a number on the waist, and then each DVD also has a set of ab toning exercises at the end.

I think Numina's suggestion of the library is a great one!

Trinity

Janna

Well, I got this Slim in 6 by Beach Body from a friend, I'm borrowing it. It promises to see results in 6 weeks. There's 3 programs, 2 weeks each. The first is only 23 minutes or so, with alot of butt, ab and arm work.

Needless to say, I did it once and my buttocks (glutes, that is) STILL hurt 4 days later. I can barely sit. LMAO! Sheesh, that just goes to show you what muscles I'm NOT working with my in home walking....

Guess I really need to work them.