Good afternoon, football fans.

nvts

GO GIANTS!!! <u> </u> <span style='font-size: 20pt'> </span>

My difficult child 2 is playing flag football and we lucked out that he's also playing on the Giants!

Yahoo! I love football season!

Beth

SunnyFlorida

"Oh when the Saints...go marching home, oh when the Saints go marching home".............

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">GO BUCS!</span></span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #330000">GO SEMINOLES</span></span>

ok BBK, that guy from Chicago was way cool though. :bow:

Kathy, didn't they used to say "tricky ?*&$" for some president who got caught doin' somethin' he shouldn't?

I don't think you gals have a clue how excited I am. Seriously. I have nothing to look forward to in my meager life except for a lousy football game once a week for a few months. Then one day I find this site and meet some of the toughest (yet sweetest) warrior moms on God's green earth. Along the way I make a few dozen friends. And enough of you enjoy football that I am not sitting here having a conversation with myself.

You guys totally rock (( \m/ \m/ ))

Wiped Out

Staff member
BBK-I totally understand! I love football! I've even been thinking of getting a Michigan "M" tatoo on my ankle!

DammitJanet

Well we are doing the happy dance here tonite!

Cory just won $50 because the Redskins beat Philly...He didnt win the office pool but he had a side bet going. Boy was he sweating it the whole game...lmao.

We think we are gonna give him a few bucks this week to put in for us in the office pool. Makes it more fun to watch the games...lmao.