Good evening Sunday

F

flutterbee

I'm assuming you're not referring to the National Geographic channel. :smile:

Go BBK's Bears!!!

Kathy813

Staff member
Are you kidding me? Tonight is the season premieres of both Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters.

I've been looking forward to this all summer.

Sorry, BBK.

~Kathy

F

flutterbee

:rofl:

Actually, BBK, I just saw that they're playing the Cowboys. Ever since I was a little girl and Danny White QB'd, I've been a Cowboys fan. I thought he was so cute.

Sorry, BBK. I'm rooting for Dallas.

Unless they play the Raiders. I like their uniforms better.

Kathy813

Staff member
Darn. Looks like Desperate Housewives is just a season recap show. It's still better than football, though.

~Kathy

I have a friend who says that she would rather stick needles in her eyes than watch football.

I don't get that. I'd rather watch football than do just about anything.

Kathy813

Staff member
Kitty,

I have been forcing myself to go to high school football games for 27 years now to support my students. I will never, ever understand that game or why people enjoy it. It seems like they spend most of the time standing around doing nothing and a minute left can last forever.

I do like watching the band at halftime. :grin: Usually I sneak out after right after they are done.

~Kathy

Kathy813

Staff member
Okay, this is embarrassing so let's keep it just between you and me. . .

I was a baton twirler ~ complete with the skimpy sequinned costumes. :blush:

~Kathy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Kathy I'll be sure to keep it on the hush-hush. lmao by the way, were you really good at it??

I used to like to actually play football. Never like watching it. husband made that worse over the years. I swear if husband ever has a heart attack he's gonna have it in front of the TV set while screaming at the referrees, the coaches, the opposing team, his team, and the players themselves. Actually, husband doesn't just scream. He swears like a sailor, rants and raves like a madman even if his team is winning. :rolleyes:

And he wonders why if the grandkids are here he gets banded to the family room. Good grief, he scares them to death.

by the way the Bengals lost. Again. It was NOT a peaceful afternoon at my house. :crazy:

Kathy813

Staff member
Lisa ~ Does your husband do the thing where he leans in his seat to help them get the ball over the goal line? I crack up every time that I see my husband do that. He swears it helps.
:rofl: :rofl:

As far as was I any good at it. . . Does being able to throw it up in the air, turn around twice, and catch it behind my back make me good at it?

Never made it to the fire level, though. LMAO.

Now, remember you two, this is our little secret. I'd never hear the end of it if Suz finds out.

~Kathy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG! Kathy he DOES do that!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'm in awe of your abilities. (honestly) My lips are sealed. :kisses:

Hey.

I do it too.

Not working tonight though. In fact, if any of you are still watching my Bears, you can go ahead and turn them off.

They are getting their glutius maximuses handed to them by Dallas.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good football weekend for me! Both the <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Wolverines</span></span>and the <span style="color: #009900"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Packers</span></span>won!!!!!!!! Doesn't get much better than this!!

Sorry BBK!

muttmeister

Football? Desperate Housewives? Are you kidding? I've been waiting for months for the new Ken Burns documentary on WWII. Just wathched the first episode. It was very interesting. I usually don't watch TV much but I will be watching this every night that it's on. I'm just weird I guess.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Well my Raiders won but the Lions got caged and sent back to the wild.

Sorry BBK not a Bears fan. husband is we are soooo a house divided.

Beth