Good Free Choice Friday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Yes, Friday has arrived!!! We have a chilly but beautiful fall day ahead. The winds are super strong and I love windy fall days:autumn: Today at work I'm in a meeting most of the day; we do get to do some assessing of our students and (now this doesn't happen much when you are teaching) we get to go out to lunch. My friend (and teaching team member) and I are heading to a local seafood restaurant-yummmm!

Tonight I think we'll watch a spooky movie of some sorts; after all, we do have the perfect weather for one.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day
:angel2:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Friday! Sharon enjoy your weather, it's still fairly warm here today. I'm off to work then out with my friend later this evening I think.

Enjoy the day everyone!

buddy

Oh yeah, the wind is crazy here. My car felt like it was blizzard weather. I love the colors changing and at therapeutic horseback riding last night, it was really beautiful. Since kiddo is suspended today, and it was an inappropriate intervention (he already was consequenced when it happened) I think we will bike ride. Yeah, that sounds fun.

Have a beautiful day, enjoy the lunch out...that is so fun to do when teaching, it is so rare.

Later gators....

KTMom91

Good morning!

Working all day; two different schools, though. I don't normally do that, because it's difficult to get from Point A to Point B when you're driving and eating and stressing, but both teachers are friends, so...

It's supposed to be our last day in the 90's, and I'm ready for the heat to be gone!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning friends. I think autumn is arriving. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.:fall:

keista

Good Morning all!

I started the day by taking all 3 kids for flu shots. DD2 was getting anxious and phobic about it (2 yrs ago she kept stating that she preferred shots over oral medicine - go figure). I had to hold her down tight while she was yelling and screaming in protest into my ear. It was not fun, HOWEVER, the second it was done, she smiled and started laughing saying "That was it? Oh, not bad" Grrrrrrrr

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the changing weather. Even down here in the land of heat and humidity, things are cooling off a bit and getting nice.