Good Free Choice Friday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Friday has arrived!!!! There is a definite nip in the air this morning as the temp has dipped into the 20s! I may need to turn the heat back on! However it is suppose to get up into the high 50s today so we'll see if the heat goes on or not. Definitely it is time to get out my electric blanket.

The kids at school have another day off as we have professional development meetings. We are also having a hot sandwich luncheon. I've made plenty of sloppy joes and someone else is making pulled chicken!

After work we are leaving for Michigan-should be fun but I'm not sure how my back will do with the long drive. Can't wait to go to the game on Saturday:)

Wishing all a great free choice Friday
:flower:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, have fun at the game ~ wish I could tag along.

It's been a bit of time since I've been on the board. It's been kind of crazy in tweedleland.

My sis, brother in law, & dad are coming into town today. Looking forward to their visit. Up to see niece's & almost nephew's new home. They'll be staying over there which takes a bit of stress off me.

I have art class this morning then I head over to pick kt up from Residential Treatment Center (RTC) for weekend pass.

Have a good Friday, friends. Leave your loved ones with loving words.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow,

Yay - Friday has arrived!

Sharon, I hope the drive isn't too harsh on your back - enjoy that game! And lunch sounds awesome. Yum.

We got a little dusting of snow last night, :snowing:but then it rained again and it was ice this morning, so a very hard frost! :frostbite:My car windows were all iced up and I could barely get the doors open on my car - I needed to use a scraper. Isn't it a bit too early for this kind of weather?? What happened to Fall?:autumn: Even my mums are looking dreary.

I am hoping to skip out of work early today, say midday, as I am heading down to LI to visit a friend for the weekend. No dogs! No H:yes:! I am looking forward to kicking back for a few good laughs and sleeping in, mmmmmm. Seriously, the sleeping in part is what I'm really looking forward to, lol. I think the weather should be on our side so we're planning to walk along the shore at the beach and I want to go pumpkin picking:pumpkin:.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hello Linda! You snuck in on me! Enjoy art class and your weekend - it's good to 'see' you!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Lunch sounds delicious! We had temps in the 30's and I thought that was way too cold! Enjoy the trip to Michigan!

timer lady, It's so nice to see you on the morning thread! It's nice that you'll be seeing your family this weekend and that they'll be staying at your niece's new house. Have fun at your art class. I wish I could draw - I have a hard enough time with stick figures, lol...

hearts&roses, It's nice to see you so happy this morning! Your weekend sounds perfect! I miss the ocean and will be glad to go home during Thanksgiving. I don't care how cold it gets, I'm going to take a walk by the ocean!

Today is starting off cold here but the temps are supposed to get into the low 50's. I'm so not ready for winter!! Tonight husband and I are going out for dinner. husband has to work tomorrow. easy child/difficult child 3 and I might do a bit of shopping. The holidays are almost here!! Hard to believe another year is almost over...

I hope everyone has a good day, a great weekend, or at least a couple of reasons to smile... SFR

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon, drive safely and enjoy the game. Rug up!

Linda, good to hear from you. I'm glad you're still painting.

Jo, snow already?

Just a quick post before bedtime, it's almost midnight here. As your weather is cooling down, ours is warming up. We've had some very hot days and I have managed to get to the beach already, just the other day. I nearly did today as well, but I was getting the car tyres patched instead.

Tomorrow is going to be another hot day but sadly I have a meeting to go to. I can't get out of it I'm chairing the meeting. Then Sunday there is a street fair on which I have promised to help out at.

One thing I love about this time of year - mangoes! From now until Christmas, mangoes are in season, plentiful and cheap. I bought a box of mangoes last week and have been enjoying them. The house smells of summer!

Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

Marg