Good Free Choice Friday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

Today is difficult child's last day of day camp. He is thrilled it is his last day but I think next week while we are working and he is home he will not be as happy.

I actually skipped boot camp for the first time this summer (unless I was out of town). I just didn't get much sleep and thought I should get some extra ZZZZs. However, I couldn't get back to sleep so I should have gone to boot camp!

Today I'll be at school most of the day getting my classroom ready (of course, all the nice weather we had for the past few weeks and it's suppose to hit 90 and no ac at school). Next Thursday officially is our first teacher day but most teachers are back by now. Students start the day after a Labor Day.

Wishing all a beautiful Friday!!

cubsgirl

Have fun setting up your classroom WO. I hope you have a great year.

difficult child is trying my patience already this school year (today is Day 3). The nurse called me to take him home after only one hour because he was "going to the bathroom" too much. This morning he didn't want to get on the bus because he told me he is "peeing too much". After I picked him up yesterday he was fine and didnt' go to the bathroom more than usual. I put a call into his teacher to see if there's a reason he doesn't want to go to or stay at school. UGH. difficult child will find a way to get sent home.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning, TGIF!

Sharon, It must be fun getting your room ready for the new year..albeit some work, but still, fun. Enjoy!
cubsgirl, Sorry about about difficult child, only Day 3!! What did the teacher have to say about his not wanting to be in class? Could it be seating? An annoying person nearby? I hope things go smoothly next week.

I am putting in a full day at the office today - have lots to clear off my desk. Midday I have my annual physical and I can't wait to go over a few things with my Dr. I hope she isn't too pushy with me about taking medications (she kinda sorta is a pusher) that I don't want to take. easy child is going away until Tuesday camping with her boyfriend, so H and I will have the house to ourselves! I hope we make it quality.

Enjoy the day everyone!