Good Friday Morning and Thank You!

SuZir

Good Morning folks!

We here are overcome by spring. In week we have gone from feet and half of snow to just few inches here and there and more in places there it had piled up. Typical spring weather, windy, sun shines in one moment and it rains on the next. And it's getting warmer and we are closer to 50 F at times when sun is shining.

Other than good morning I wanted to say thank you all. I have been registered here on the board a twelve days short of the year and this is my 1000nd post. You all have been invaluable support for me during this time. With my difficult child things have been up and down during this time. Some progress and some really heartbreaking and difficult times. Unfortunately I have every reason to believe that rough ride is going to continue also in future, but I do hope it will get us somewhere. But I'm sure I will need your support also on my second year here. But today I wanted to say my thanks to all you fine folks, because that is something I forget all too often.

You are awesome!

SuZ

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Glad you're with us SuZir, happy anniversary! And, it's always good to welcome Spring, new beginnings, birth, beauty and warmth...........:congratualtions: