Good Friday Morning-TGIF!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

It's Friday!!!!!
:jumphappy: It's been such a long first week back (for a short week due to Labor Day). After work we are heading to Michigan. easy child/difficult child is staying here because she has to work. This will be the third weekend in a row (due to father in law's illness and death).

That's a lot of driving but we've had tickets for the Michigan v. Notre Dame game and are really looking forward to it!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and a weekend filled with fun!
:cheerleader:

KTMom91

Good morning!

I'm working a half day in first grade today, for someone I've subbed for many times, so I have her routine down pat. Other than that, I have several books to review and the usual housekeeping chores...pretty uneventful. No idea what's happening this weekend.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy TGIF!

Sharon, enjoy the game this weekend! Yay!
KTMom, a half day sounds perfect. Enjoy your day!

At work today, already planning out my weekend. This is the last weekend before H's mom comes to stay with us next week for his Dad's spreading of the ashes and memorial on LI. She will be with us for almost 6 whole days. My friend offered me her spare bedroom - FOR ME! Hopefully she won't be so bad and my pms won't be that bad and I will have gotten a couple of good night's sleep under my belt. I am still not sleeping much, averaging about 4 hours a night, ugh. Anyway, no plans for tonight, tomorrow we have a 1 year old's birthday party to go to at 3PM and then H and are going to the movies. Sunday is a day of reflection following by household chores (have to get the spare room ready for mother in law). Fun times.

Enjoy your day everyone~