Good Friday Morning-TGIF!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

So glad it is Friday!!! It feels like it has been a very long week! We have a winter storm warning from 3-9 tonight. That's a lot of snow in a short bit of time and I'm not happy. It probably sounds stupid but I have been waiting for pay day to go get some make up! I barely wear any and am going to try a few things. A friend of mine has a daughter who works at a cosmetic place and she is working there tonight and planning on working with me. I will only buy from her for a number of reasons and tomorrow she leaves for another country for a week for her
real job! In the end it really isn't a huge thing but I've been looking forward to this for awhile.

Wishing all a great day!:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow,

Sharon, enjoy your beauty time. Sounds like a nice time!

It's only 7:42 AM and I'm already looking forward to bedtime, lol. Just wish I'd put in for another week of disability. Pants bother my incision, I'm not all that productive at my desk when all I'm thinking about is lying down! Lol, I need another cup of joe.

Have a good one, TGIF!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Hoping you don't get all that snow!! It doesn't sound stupid at all. Have fun buying make-up tonight!! Glad you're doing something special just for you:D

hearts and roses, Hugs... :flowers: (for your desk) Sorry you're not feeling well enough to be back at work. Is there any way you can take next week off? Hope the day passes quickly and you're able to relax this weekend.

I think I'm just about over whatever I had. It dawned on me last night, right before I fell asleep, that this is the first time I've been sick in over 20 years where I didn't have to worry about taking care of anyone but myself. I really think this helped me recover faster. Not sure how husband and I are going to spend the weekend yet, but am looking forward to it. easy child/difficult child 3 is working tonight and days on Saturday and Sunday. It should be a peaceful one, hope I'm not jinxing myself, lol...

Hope everyone has a good day, or at least one reason to smile, and a great weekend... SFR