Good Golly Miss Molly....DWTS's

DDD

Can you believe Susan Lucci? Cloris Leachman? Warren Sapp? Toni Braxton? The others I don't "know". Geez, Cloris has to be my age or older. Warren is a UofM boy...gotta root for him.

September 22 is the start date. We are excited!

Now......back to work, DDD!

meowbunny

Oh, sheesh. Susan Lucci? Those face lifts are making a joke out of her. She's beginning to have the Joan Rivers look. ewwww

DammitJanet

Susan Lucci - we all know of course from the soap All My Children. Born in 1946.

Lance Bass - Once part of Nsync, now he acts, produces, writes. Born in 1979.

Toni Braxton - Grammy award winning singer and actress Born in 1967.

Cloris Leachman - Actress of film, stage and TV. Born in 1926!

Kim Kardashian - co-stars with her family on the E! reality series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Perhaps best known for her stolen sex tape! Born in 1980

Ted McGinley - Actor best known for his role as Jefferson D'Arcy on the television series Married With Children. Born in 1958

Brooke Burke - TV personality and Model known for hosting Wild On! and Rock Star. Born in 1971

Warren Sapp - Super Bowl Champ, 7 time Pro Bowl player, Played for both Tampa Bay and Oakland. Born in 1972

Misty May-Treanor - won her second gold medal for beach volleyball at this year's summer games in Beijing. Born in 1977

Maurice Greene - won two gold medals in track at the 2000 games in Sydney. Born in 1974

Rocco DiSpirito - predominantly known as a celebrity chef and cookbook author. He was born in 1966.

Cody Linley of "Hannah Montana"

Jeffrey Ross - stand up comic, insult comic, actor and director. Born in 1965

donna723

Cloris Leachman - Actress of film, stage and TV. Born in 1926!

That would make her 82 years old??? And she'll be on SWTS's????

DammitJanet

Yes Donna...you read that correctly! I googled her. I dont just keep all this info on the top of my head...lol. She is the same age as my father! Now my dad is relatively agile but I cannot for the life of me see him being able to do the tango...lol. Heck...I dont think he could remember all the dance steps!

And what about Kim..."probably best known for her lost sex tapes" ummm...isnt that something? I think we have two basically bimbos this year. That Brooke chick and this Kim gal I think have both been in Playboy. I know Brooke has. They will go fast if history repeats.

It did say that all 4 past champions will return this year so that should be good. I wonder if Max will be back? I just hope Juliane's brother is back...lol.

donna723

Oh, I don't question that she's 82 at all - just that an 82 year old will be DWTS!!! That will be very interesting!

Last edited:

muttmeister

I'm glad they are getting some "older" celebrities. I have no doubt that they can dance. Susan Lucci is only a year older than I am. And as far as an 82 year old, what's the big deal? My mother will be 94 in a month and she still enjoys dancing. Although she has slowed down some, when she was ONLY 82 she could have danced circles around them all. Should be interesting.

DammitJanet

I think the older celebs are great however I dont think they can compete physically with someone who is 40 years or so their junior. Just really isnt fair to even try to make someone attempt it in my opinion. Maybe we should have a senior addition and a junior addition. Under 50 and over 50. Asking an 82 year old woman..no matter how physically fit they are...to compete against a 28 year old or even younger....is just not fair!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nan/muttmeister- I love the women in your family. :bravo:

Janet, it might not be "fair" but I figure no one is twisting their arms to do this either. Maybe they pay them big bucks to compete? I've never heard anything about money---does anyone have any idea?

Suz

KTMom91

I think several of them are hoping to refresh their careers...since dancing has presented some new opportunities for some of the stars. Joey Fatone and Mel B. hosting The Singing Office, Jerry Springer on America's Got Talent, Mario Lopez on Broadway, Lisa Rinna and her exercise tapes...

Wiped Out

Staff member
I've never watched but I'm a Susan Lucci fan-used to watch AMC all of the time! I may actually watch this year.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Mario Lopez? Yumm...:beautifulthing: He's got a smile you cannot resist. And those dimples!!

It doesn't help that he's on Animal Planet, my favorite station.

Abbey