Good Late Sunday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends!

I slept in this morning and didn't wake until the crow convention woke me up at 7:30! Not sure, but think they were arguing over something because I have never heard so much commotion out of black birds!!!!

I got to meet Dammit Janet and her loving Tony yesterday! I was so looking forward to meeting Janet - I didn't get to the gathering two summers ago and have so wanted to meet her. She is an absolute sweetheart and so is her Tony. We talked for two hours and could have gone more but they had to get on the road!

My easy child is down with a bad flu. It's the first time she has been really sick since she moved out 18 months ago. After Janet and Tony left I went over to her place with some "make you feel better" groceries and medicine. She's a little sweetie...

My cousin's birthday was yesterday but she and I are celebrating tonight! So it's out for dinner and decadent dessert tonight. Hope your Sunday is relaxing and warm!

Sharon

H

HaoZi

Hope easy child is feeling better soon and the birthday goes well. Glad you got to meet Janet! I haven't met anyone here yet.

I made the mistake of sleeping in until 7:30 when I had originally woken up at 5:30. Went to try to do my laundry and the new downstairs neighbors had a load going. Left mine down there as a signal that I was waiting for the machines and they start a 2nd load. &^&^%^%^*%*$%%%^$%&! Only day of the week I ever get anything done is Sunday because Saturday is my recovery from the week day and I'm too wrung out to do anything, so now I have to wait longer to get this done, the stuff I have to hang up to dry will be dry later in the day which pushes back when kiddo can take her bath which totally throws my entire schedule. not. happy. Five years in this apartment and I *always* do my laundry on Sunday mornings. Now I have to go back to getting up before crack of dawn just to do laundry.
Kid's in a decent mood but isn't doing her chores. Not sure if I want to disrupt her mood or just continue to ignore her mess. Trying to clean up and clean out, energy is low, I'm cramping and don't want to do anything, but dang it, it's got to get done.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-How great that you got to meet Janet and Tony!! I hope your easy child is feeling better soon.

HaoZi-I remember waiting to be able to do laundry. Sorry your day got so goofed up.

I've been to church and gone to the health club. In a bit I'll eat some lunch then grab a nap. I'm making a new ww reciped for dinner, first time I've ever roasted a whole chicken!

Enjoy your Sunday!