Good Middle of the Week Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning:Good Morning Everyone!!

Hope this morning finds you fairly stress free (I don't guess we can every be truly stress free can we??) and happy that it's the middle of the week.

Yesterday was another productive day in the littledude house. The day culminated with a great workout in the pool with difficult child. I swam and finned for 40 minutes. difficult child swam about 20 and then found a "friend" to hang with.

My nephews are coming today to work on my hedges and do some general clean up around the yard. difficult child and I will join them and do some work outside. After lunch I want to tackle that second closet in my family room. Ended up working in another room yesterday.

easy child comes home today. difficult child has missed her this time. I have the Power Hour aquatic class at 6:30. A busy day but a good one!

Hope your day is good as well :peaceful:

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-How fun for difficult child to find someone to hang out with at the pool! Working on my yard is one of my least favorite things to do-I should probably try to tackle that job soon. It's great you will have help!

I had a great time at the pool yesterday with my friend and god son. We played in the water the entire time! He is such a sweet 4 year old! Actually the whole day yesterday was the perfect summer day. Everyone in our family was at their best!

Today we have a big meeting with difficult child's entire team. Mostly we're just going over his crisis plan so everyone will be on the same page. Next week we'll go over the plan with difficult child and begin to implement it the next week when we return from a weekend trip. difficult child will be at wrestling camp this afternoon while we meet. Later this afternoon easy child has a dr. appointment.

This morning we will head to the health club!

Wishing everyone a day filled with many smiles and much laughter!:peaceful:

Andy

GOOD MORNING!!!

Little Dudes Mom and Wiped Out - So good to hear that you both had great days yesterday and you both made it to the pool.

We have another stormy day here. It was thundering not too long ago and has rained. I think there are suppose to be strong storms this afternoon/evening. difficult child is suppose to have two ball games and easy child is working the enterance of the local fair tonight. So, possible no games for difficult child today. :(

Suppose to have chances of rain/storms tommorrow and Saturday. - May be a wet weekend at the fair.

easy child is working the hours she wanted at the fair. I don't start until 1:00 on Friday and Saturday but have figured that will be o.k. husband can watch difficult child the entire time so that will help.

difficult child is having a little difficulty with his anxiety and had suicide thoughts last night while we were at a congregation meeting at church. He needs to really focus on his coping skills to remain calm. He wants me to buy a stress eraser for $300.00 which I will soon when I get the money. (He said that maybe his aunt and uncle can buy it for his birthday since they spend more money on his birthday than we do :D LOL!)

Good Morning to anyone who snuck in.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon LDL, good luck tackling that other closet. Swimming and finning sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't get in our pool yesterday, but I hear it's supposed to be real hot here today, so...

Sharon WO, Good luck at the team meeting and have fun at the health club. I need to get myself there but with my mom here, it's difficult to leave her alone. Maybe at naptime.

Adrianne, too bad about the rain - what will you do since you're stuck inside? I used to love a rainy day after a lot of hot sunny days. Gave us a chance to wind down.

I am mostly hanging by the pool today with mom. I do have to run to the grocers and clean the house a little. difficult child will help with that part. I also have to make a few calls. Otherwise, just another hot sunny day to dawdle around. I am excited about doing nothing for a change!

Hello to those who come after me. Ciao~

KateM

Good morning, All! It's my Birthday!

LDM -- love all the pool workouts! The finning sounds like quite a wokout.
WO-- so great you're finally getting to the pool regularly and even better that the family did so well!
Andy-- I hope the weather improves for the fair! What is a stress eraser?
JoG-- Another pool person -- have fun!

Just got a call from easy child in Australia. She is having an amazing time meeting youth from around the world. She loves the beauty and friendliness of Sydney.

husband, difficult child and I are enjoying a heat wave at the shore! We have been biking, walking, swimming and enjoying beautiful sunsets.

Hi if you snuck in; I am a slow typist!