Good Middle of the Week Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

:snowman: Good Wednesday Morning!

Where has the morning crew been all week?? I guess some of you are off and sleeping in....

Had a great day yesterday - spent the majority of the day with my cousin and easy child running around town - thai food for dinner - then the tacky light tour! It was great!

Today brings a lot of little things around the house, a quick run to the office supply store for a new file box, then another tacky tour with difficult child - there were three houses that were so incredible (one of those had the lights set to music where you had to tune your radio to a certain frequency) that I want to take him tonight. He chose not to go last night but after I told him about them, he is game!

Hope your day brings some joy.

Sharon

SRL

Good morning, Sharon! I'm glad you mentioned the tacky light tour as I haven't got my daughter out for much viewing and she was reluctant to go with her dad. As of yesterday, I was cleared for driving following surgery so I should be up for a bit of that.

I've spent my morning balancing the checkbook and am about to write the bills out. I'm sitting here looking at the car insurance which went up $263 due to adding a male teen on as a second driver to a 22-year-old car. I can't even imagine what it would have been as a primary driver or on a newer car--nothing we could afford, I'm sure!

I'm starting to crave normalacy, but my husband is working half days and the kids don't go back to school until Jan 5th.

Have a good day, Sharon and everyone to follow.

crazymama30

Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I go! Well, after a workout at the employee gym. I sure do like that benefit, anything for free is good. easy child had a friend stay the night, I am wondering what time they will wake up---I bet they stayed up way too late!

Sharon--I have always loved those tacky light tours. Missed it this year, just was not in the spirit.

SRL--I am with you for the craving normalcy. It is hard having everyone home all the time. That car insurance bit sounds startling

Happy Wednesday.

Andy

GOOD MORNING
Little Dude's Mom - We used to do light tours every year on Christmas Eve. Sounds like you have a busy day planned.

SRL - I haven't balanced my check book in years. My bank examiner husband would be frustrated if he knew! I have decided that the next time I take two weeks off of work it has to be during a "normal" two weeks - not a holiday and not when the kids are off school. LOL!

Crazymamma - Have a great day at work.

I did go into work for 4 hours yesterday to get ready for January 4th. I have a co-worker who may be able to do my 1st business day of the month project this weekend. She will be working the unit and plans on it being quiet.

difficult child has a dental appointment in a few minutes so I gotta get going. I also have to not plan early morning ANYTHINGS while on vacation. What is the use if I have to leave the house early?

difficult child has a bowling tournament this afternoon so that will be fun.

Gotta run - Everyone have a great day! Find a way to make your kids laugh.

tiredmommy

Good morning! :snowman:

Sharon- Enjoy the Christmas lights! We went out the weekend before last and had a blast! :xmasdancers:

SRL- I'm craving normalcy too, school AND work starts back Monday 1/4 for us. husband has been off since 12/18 and is starting to drive me batty. A little too much togetherness, I suppose. :bah-humbug:

CM- Have a great day at work and enjoy the work out! :forchristmas:

Andy- I hope the appointment went well and difficult child Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) fun at bowling! :rudolph:

I have some serious cleaning/organizing to do today. We've had way too much stuff come into the house and it's laying around everywhere. Duckie and I worked on her room for over an hour yesterday. Or, more precisely, I worked and she sat there playing with her new stuff.

husband is annoyed that I want to start taking down the Christmas stuff. Not all of it, just some each day. Of course he'll go back to work next week and leave it all for me! :christmaslights:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in! :elf:

SRL

Good morning!
SRL- I'm craving normalcy too, school AND work starts back Monday 1/4 for us. husband has been off since 12/18 and is starting to drive me batty. A little too much togetherness, I suppose.

I've found that having a dad and two teenage boys under the same roof has been too much testosterone togetherness. :sick: