Good Middle of the Week Morning!

LittleDudesMom

:good_morning:

Good Morning Friends!

Our lovely spring-like weather is about to end :(. The last couple days have been sunny with low humidity after days of 90 degree heat. Apparently we are again on the rise! Here in the south, we enjoy the break from sticky and hot whenever we can!

Headed up the highway to visit with mom today. She is getting her car serviced and the dealership is about 1/2 way between her house and mine. There's a nice little historic old towne area with shops and neat little places to eat. Think we'll do a little walking and window shopping for a few hours before I head back to pick up difficult child from school.

Hope your day is a good one.

Sharon :peaceful:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Sharon-Sorry about your warm temps returning though I wish you could send some of it our way-yesterday we only got up to about 60. Enjoy window shopping and lunch with your mom!

Today, thankfully will be sunny! I hate to think how much rain fell yesterday and my lawn already needed mowing!!

Today another class and my class are going on a pot luck picnic to a nearby park. Lots of parents will attend and we always have a good time at the end of the year picnic and, like I said earlier, thank goodness it will be sunny!

After work I have a therapist appointment and at some point tonight I need to do a bit of shopping. I need to get end of the year gifts-nothing like putting it off until the last moment!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), Enjoy lunch and window shopping with your mother! Wish I could join you...

Sharon (WO), I'm glad it's going to be sunny for your potluck picnic. Have fun! As usual, it sounds like you have a busy day ahead - Hope you get a bit of time to relax!

Today it's supposed to be in the low 70's with showers. At the moment, it's sunny and cool. I'm going to try to get a jog in before the rain hits. Of course I need some more caffeine first!!!

Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning friends.
LDM, I hear you about the heat starting to rise. It's been absolutely beautiful. I even got the dogs to go for a long walk without being afraid of Lizzie getting heat stroke.
At least I got to enjoy the back yard(as I sit out here with my coffee).
Visiting with your mom sounds like a nice way to spend the day.
WO hope the appointment. goes well and the last few days of school go smoothly. Enjoy the sun.

I have a few errands to run. I'm going to try to get difficult child to help me construct a temporary fence around my new flower beds. We will see how that goes. I'm going to be out of town for a week and I wanted to protect the new plants. My "kids" aren't fond of the crushed stone path and tend to walk through the flowers. LOL. Smart puppies) Nothing exciting on the schedule. Lots of paperwork and housework as usual.
Have a good day.

Marguerite

G'day people.

It's late here, heading for bed. A few more side effects from radiation are showing up, I rang the nurse today and it seems I'm a bit more sensitive than most. I have to talk to the doctor tomorrow. But one good thing - my skin is still not showing any effects.

We've got a day in at school tomorrow for difficult child 3, a couple of face to face lessons organised. It's been a difficult week for the school, the ceiling caved in on the library over the weekend and flooded the computer servers. Many of the correspondence lessons are done over computer online, and with the school's server down, the files are down and we haven't been able to access the lessons we most need to. We're hoping difficult child 3 will be able to get onto the lessons tomorrow while we're in there.

It's been cold but from tonight winter is well and truly here, the forecast tells us. So we've thrown off the heavy blanket layers, and finally put the goosedown doona on the bed. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's early start!

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg