Good Middle of the Week Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

:bigsmile: Hope this Good Morning post finds you well-rested and ready to start the day!

I've the grocer right after dropping off difficult child, some housework after that, then an appointment at the nail salon. That should about cover the hours difficult child is in school.

After school pick up, he and I going to get a new bike pump and then it's hair cut time! I cut his hair and it's uniform day tomorrow for military class and his curls are a tad long!

Wishes for a great day. :salute:

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day for Wednesday.

Sharon, I'd be a bit nervous about giving a kid a haircut right after having my nails done. But then, I can be clumsy with scissors.

I just got back from choir, the last practice for a few weeks. It's difficult trying to run a choir with only three members... I will enjoy my holiday.

difficult child 3 has an assessment task to work on this week and has not been working well. HE's made some progress but I think nowhere near enough. He should be able to do the work but just can't organise himself.

We're about to go away for two weeks, bringing schoolwork with us. I don't know if we will have any internet access while we're away, so this could be my last morning thread post for more than two weeks. We're heading north, to the easternmost point of Australia. It's still very much summer there (it still is mostly here, too, although the breeze at the beach makes a swim a bit too cool for me, even though the sea temperature is tropical). I'm looking forward to a holiday by the beach, although having to nag difficult child 3 to get on with his work is driving me nuts and will continue to do so while we are away. I really don't know what to do with him. We've increased his medications, he is motivated, but highly distractible and can't maintain his focus.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg