Good Middle of the Week Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

We are 1/2 way to the weekend!

We are in the middle of a heat wave here in the southeast - as is most of the country -
:hot: I thought it would be interesting to note that here in our town, yesterday we had the highest low daily temperature since they've been keeping records!

difficult child and I wanted to do a couple things together yesterday and I was supposed to come home at 2 - well, after a couple calls from difficult child telling me I was late, I pulled in at 6. Today I am determined to leave at 2. I'm heading to the office in about 15 minutes so I have plenty of time to get stuff done and then can come home. It's weird not having summer as I have for the last 21 years. difficult child is adjusting and maturing though - did all the dishes and the trash without being asked yesterday while I was gone.....

Hope your Wednesday is a good one and you can keep cool
:water_happy:

Rabbit

:mornincoffee::good_morning:Good Morning Friends! Hope u have a wonderful Wednesday! Vet appointment for my cat today!
difficult child 2 likes his new program. I am still getting used to dropping him off at 9 am and picking him up at 3
everyday.
Sending hugs to all. Rabbit
:bunny_ears:

Sharon hope u get out early!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-I hope you leave on time today!! Congrats to difficult child for doing work with-o being asked. Send him my way:)

Rabbit-I'm glad difficult child likes his program!!

I was up early this morning because I went with husband to boot camp to take pictures. I'm still not allowed to do boot camp but no way was I missing the opportunity to take pics while they pushed cars around the parking lot!! The person who runs the program asked if it was o.k. if he steered our minivan while the others pushed. What a hoot! I did have to remind him it wouldn't be neat inside because we have kids!

Now we need to get the kids up and off. Later I'm hoping to make it to the club and maybe even the pool this afternoon. It's nice here today with a high of only 75 predicted.

Wishing everyone a great day!

Marguerite

Enjoy your hot weather, guys. It's cold here, we're at the coldest days we've had this year. And the weather is getting nastier. I can hear the wind outside picking up to gale force again, bringing the wind chill down to freezing and below. My joint pain is getting quite bad with the cold, because our house is not heated.

difficult child 3 has a job in the morning, doing some computer consult work for a local business woman. I'm going along to supervise, I have a bit of local running around to do so I'll play it by ear; drop him off, run errands, keep checking back in etc. I'm hoping the weather won't be too awful - computer work when it's raining can be a headache. From where her house is, we can watch the sea which by tomorrow I expect will be very wild, lots of "white horses" as my mother used to say. We can watch the surf crashing against the cliff on the "mainland". I bet the boat won't be running - they cancel it in high seas.

Enjoy your Wednesday. We have a few days of school holiday left, then it's back to work for third term.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon (ldm), good luck getting out of the office on time. I'm so thrilled that lil dude is doing so well on his own.
Rabbit, how wonderful that difficult child is enjoying his new program. How are you enjoying the free time?
Sharon (with-o), a day at the pool sounds wonderful....
Marg, fingers crossed that difficult child 3 does well at his work this morning.

A quiet day ahead .... therapist appointment for me & then my life is my own. It's a beautiful day so I'll be working in my gardens. Have some paperwork & bills to pay later in the day.

Have a good day friends. Hug your loved ones & leave them with loving words.