Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Monday is here again. I'm so glad the end of the school year is almost here. The weather is warming up (it's suppose to hit 80) and the kids always start to get in the end of the year mode when that happens. Lots going on with field trips this week and next.

This is my week with appts. and stuff every night after school. We start tonight with difficult child's therapist appointment.

Hopefully a visit to the health club will happen. We also have grocery shopping to do since we put that off yesterday. We were just lazy. We took a long nap and went to the club and didn't want to do much of anything else.

Wishing everyone a happy, no meltdown Monday!:icecream:

Andy

Good Morning!

Wiped out - you are going to be busy this week - how does your difficult child react to so much errands after school? Mine usually just needs/wants to go home for a little while.

It is almost 5:00 am here. I woke to what sounded like our heating/airconditioner running outside our window. I think the heating was trying to kick in so I turned that off. Still noisy - it is windy out but still sounds like something running - went downstairs and found the dehumidfier in the downstairs bathroom running too loud so I turned that down. Today will be different - I have a job that must be done on the computer and when I went to work yesterday, my computer was still not working (so I did more filing) - It will be a race against time to find an office to work in tomorrow and get that done before 12:30. difficult child has a medication doctor appointment at 3:00 pm in a town one hour away - I think I am nervous about that one? - Then difficult child has a 5:30 baseball game (1st one) so we will need to skitdaddle home after dr appointment to be back at 4:45 including a food stop. Maybe husband will be home tonight after the game so I can go back into work?

I hope this wind is not bringing in any weather to prevent me from getting to that medication doctor appointment - we really need to see him today.

I think I better try to get a few more zzzzzz's before 7:00 am.

LittleDudesMom

:princess:Good Monday Morning! It's No Meltdown Monday so no arguing about getting up and going this morning!

Sharon, glad you and husband took it easy yesterday. That's what weekends are supposed to be for!! All Field trips this spring were cancelled in difficult child's school district because of the havoc gas prices paid on the transportation budget.

Prom was a hit!! The thunder storms held off until the kids were arriving to my house!! Bonehead was here and took it upon himself to go out and get the kids as they drove up with a big umbrella. Very nice of the old bondhead!

Got lots of great pics! By the time the nine of them left for dinner, the sun was back out for the remainder of the day. Half of them came back here after prom. Pizza, M&Ms, soda, and a movie until 2 am. easy child was able to spend 1/2 of yesteday with her boyfriend, so she was in 7th heaven :loveforever:!!!!

This is the kids last full week of school. Their last day is next Thursday. easy child will be prepping for exam week, difficult child has testing until Thusday and then they'll be doing nothing next week. Can't believe this school year has gone by so quickly!!!!

Wishing everyone a great day - No Meltdown Monday :hypnosis:

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon (with-o), it's good to have lazy days like you had yesterday. Hope this week isn't as chaotic as it appears for you.

Adrianne, a busy day ahead for you as well ~ good luck with the doctor appointment for difficult child.

Sharon (LDM), glad to hear that prom was a success.

This is kt's last week of school ~ last day is Thursday. She has a talent show on Wednesday & a graduation party for those students who are moving out of day treatment & onto bigger & better things.

This is turning into a busier week than I anticipated. husband is pitching in with a psychiatrist appointment for kt. However, I will be interviewing a couple of PCAs & one Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker for kt for the summer. I expect this will be the last summer using these workers as kt is balking at the idea of a "babysitter" all the time. Let's hope she learns the skills we have set out for her this coming summer.

Have a good day, ladies. Hope your day is filled with warm weather & sunshine.