Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Usually the weekends seem to fly by, for once I'm glad it's Monday (I posted why in a separate thread). Even with all the drama yesterday I did manage to get some things done. My closet is changed over from winter to spring/summer and my lawn is mowed and I still managed to get in my workout.

This week is teacher appreciation week and our PTO is putting on a great luncheon today. They do all kinds of cooking and baking-yum (not sure how that will fit with my ww plan) and also give out door prizes to everyone. They are a great group!

After work husband has a pt appointment. but I have nothing on the agenda. I'm going to stop with difficult child on the way home for a much overdue oil change.

Tonight husband and I will try to get to the health club.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

;) Good Monday Morning Sharon and all to follow!!!

Sounds like you have a nice day ahead Sharon. Happy Teacher's Appreciation Week!

My mom has been in town the last three days but heads out this morning. We have done nothing but shop since she got here Friday! Now, I love shopping just as much as the next person but it was a little much. I had some other things on the agenda but we hit all the Macy's in our area (plus one twice) instead. At least the evenings were patio and wine nights!!!

Hope everyone has a great No Meltdown Monday!

Sharon

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - Happy Teacher's Appreciation Week! difficult child's teacher's last day was Friday so we celebrated last Monday. I brought in posterboards for each class to decorate during lunch. For the Pre-K, I waited as each student arrived at school and took them into the lunch room to decorate their poster. One little girl wrote her name and drew two stick people. I asked, "Is that you and your teacher?" She replied, "No, that is me and that is you." The four teachers of our small school took a long lunch (PTL pays) and the kids loved decorating their posters. I also put a gift bag together of a decorative small bowl, salsa sauce, and chips. I hope you have a great week!

Little Dude's Mom - Does you mom have great shopping opportunities where she lives? Did you find anything interesting to buy?

I had a great weekend. difficult child only called a few times in the mornings. husband went bowling with him (actually bowled with him) on Saturday after his last gun safety day (test out at range where he got atleast four bulls eyes). difficult child said yesterday morning Sunday School went well. I did see my parents yesterday. I called Mom Saturday night to see if they would be home if I added one hour to my travel plans to come home via their place. We got a project started - picked out colors and designs for a bowling birthday shirt for difficult child (Sept so Mom has all Summer to complete it). The weather was beautiful!

Everyone have a great Monday and find a way to make your difficult child laugh.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

We're still in wedding recovery mode here, unbelievably tired. I had planned to post about the wedding today in Watercooler but although I did get on briefly and posted a couple of things, I was just too tired to do much more. Even now - either I'm busy with meals, or I'm falling asleep while waiting for things to cook/difficult child 3 to study, etc. it's also possibly I'm fighting off difficult child 3's bad cough he's had for the last two weeks or more.

Tonight we cooked a roast dinner for the enlarged family (including sister in law & mother in law) and tomorrow husband will stay home (for most of the day) while difficult child 3 & I head in to his school for a very early start. I have a meeting which will last most of the day; difficult child 3 will have to do schoolwork mostly unsupervised. I'll be able to stick my head out now and again to keep him working, but it also means he will have access to his teachers (and vice versa) at will, plus can go to the school library and get a lot of computer work done.

Then we'll do some shopping then collect husband from the 4 pm boat before we go to difficult child 3's drama class. mother in law & sister in law are cooking dinner for us tomorrow night.

At this rate it will be Wednesday before I can fill you in about the wedding.

We heard from the bridal couple last night - they arrived safely in Bangkok, they have WiFi in their hotel room and so were happily emailing us.

Maybe by Wednesday I'll have more news...

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg