Good Monday Morning!

Andy

WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WILL BE TODAY!
:D:D:D
Last night Diva had her kickoff party for her new business. She had 9 guests and about $170 in product sales. The main purpose of the party was to introduce her friends to the products and get bookings. She received all the credit (points and bookings and hostess gifts) but no commission. It was successful in that she has four bookings from the party plus a possible expo to go to on Saturday! So, we are very excited about this.

Today, difficult child, the neighbor boy, and I will be going to Brainerd. I promised difficult child a trip to Pirate's Cove. A very cool minature golf course. Then a visit to my parents to get difficult child's birthday bowling shirt. I also have to remember to visit Best Buy to see if they have the phone we wanted that Fargo was sold out of.

These next two weeks are full of activities and will go fast. Things are still going great with difficult child but that can change once school starts.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Someone can merge this with any that are started at the same time.

JJJ

Andy - it sounds like you are going to have a great day!

Today is walk-through day at our schools. My kids are so excited to see their classrooms! Then tonight is Piglet's first practice for the season. Yeah!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Andy-Sounds like Diva's party was a huge success!! Your plans for today sound like fun! I actually really enjoy mini-golf, unfortunately neither of my kiddos like it. I do have a 5 year old godson though so I still manage to go once in a great while! I hope you are able to find the phone you want!

We had an extremely busy but fun weekend in Michigan. Now of course, I'm feeling really tired! This morning we drop off difficult child at day camp, pick up our Ella from the kennel, take easy child to drivers ed, and I have an appointment. to possibly get contacts for the first time ever.

This afternoon we will need to go to the health club (four days off from the club was too many). Definitely a nap will be squeezed in today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Everyone!

Summer mornings are always slow on the morning thread!

Andy, your day sounds nice. I'm glad Diva's intro party was a success.

JJJ, it's good to hear that the kids are still excited about seeing their classrooms - hope that enthusiasm is still burning when school starts!

Sharon, glad you had a good trip. Hope the eye appointment gets you the result you want. I love the option of contacts and glasses.

Mom is coming this week. Not sure yet what day, but the prep has begun!

difficult child is still sleeping, so I'll tackle his computer area (we call it The Command Center) first!

Have a great Monday!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, folks. A late night greeting from us Down Under tonight, it's after bedtime, the rest of the house is quiet and I need my sleep.

We had a quiet day at home, I was getting some urgent paperwork done while difficult child 3 was donig some computer study (not enough, in my book). Then mother in law rang this evening, she had a 'turn' at a local village event and so is convinced she will be the topic of gossip for the next few weeks. she may be right! A doctor who attended on the scene told her to go to her local GP as soon as possible. mother in law said, "of course," then told me she would, maybe in the morning. If she remembered... I offered to ring the doctor for her but she said no. But I rang husband, asked HIM to call the GP. Which he did. So mother in law has an appointment first thing and husband (who has the day off tomorrow, sheer coincidence) will take her himself. So she can't wriggle out of it or say, "But I feel fine now..."

Our winter has been interrupted by a warm spell of weather that was at first forecastto be one freakish day. But it looks like it's continuing. I can smell spring, the trees are breaking out in bud or full blossomin places, the jasmine is in bloom and I'm sure winter is over. We might get a few more days later on with a last cold clutch at winter, but it will be a last desperate stand before summer roars in. The bushfire brigades are already setting up, getting ready for the first fires of the season. Bad as the Victorian fires were, they're forecasting even worse for the south-east of Australia in the coming summer. I need to light some fires and cook some pizzas in our outdoor pizza oven (and use up some firewood in the process). While the weather is still cool enough to get away with it.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg