Good Monday Morning!

smallworld

What happened to the Good Morning thread?

Maybe you are all stuffed with turkey and still asleep?

Good morning, all my CD board friends.

I've got a sick child at home to start the week off. I'll run M in to the pediatrician at 11:15 am to see if we need to start asthma treatments for her cough. I was hoping to have my Monday to myself. Oh, well. Mothering always wins out.

Hope your day is peaceful.

crazymama30

Huh, I did not even look for the good morning thread.

Kids are up and ready to go after thanksgiving break---I am glad that they are back in school for at least a week or two before christmas.

Off to work. Off tommorrow and the day will be full with appts.

Smallworld, hope your dtr is doing better and her asthma does not flare too much..

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Good morning, Smallworld!

I had so much to vent about this morning, I did not want to ruin your "Good Morning" thread...so I had to post it separately.

So "Good morning!!"

I hope that M feels better soon. It's so hard to be sick during the holdiays!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sorry, ladies ~ got into town late last night. Had little energy when the alarm went off this morning to "bother" with checking the GM thread. Sorry.

SW, hope your sick one is feeling better soon.
CM30, love those days off before Xmas - time to get holiday secrets completed.

I'm waiting for my grocery delivery & I have to go pick Sally up from the kennel before noon. Not enough HMJ in me to set out on the road yet.

kt & I had a decent holiday trip though I think I may skip the Christmas celebration - too much stimulation.

My niece got married & we attended a wedding luncheon yesterday before we left for home. It was in a cozy little Irish pub across from the state capital - beautiful view. New nephew in law is French & working in Switzerland so my niece will be heading back to Europe next week with her new hubby. He has the most delightful family.

Have a good day all.