Good Monday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Happy Monday! I'm actually happy to be heading back to work today (does that tell you what kind of a weekend difficult child had?). Long day ahead though. easy child has a therapist appointment after school and then we'll head home. Hopefully we'll fit in the club-we'll see.

The good thing is dinner is already cooked and just needs to be heated up!!!! I already made the homemade chicken soup. husband, easy child, and I really love it!

The big news here right now is the weather forecast. They are predicting 10-13 inches of snow for Tuesday into Wednesday.:blizzard: I'm really hoping they are wrong and the storm tracks north or south of us.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Sorry tp hear it was such a difficult weekend. I hope the snow doesn't hit you but don't send it my way, lol!

I have groceries, some cleaning and I need to start decorating my cut-outs too. I also need to drop-off a few cheer trophies/jackets/yearbooks to girls that couldn't be at the banquet yesterday. Other than than, Duckie has swim after school.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in.

:xmasdancers:

LittleDudesMom

:snowman: Good No Meltdown Monday Morning!

Sharon, sorry the weekend was so hectic...sending wishes for a calmer week and, you can go ahead and order that 10" my way!

TM, your day sounds full like mine! difficult child has nothing after school, so that's when I'll sit with a cup of hmj!

Already been to the gym for class this morning and it was a tough morning to go....temps in the 20's make it hard to think about getting in the pool!

Have one last thing on my Christmas to do list - have to get some little bags for difficult child's primiary teacher gifts and some little holiday chinese containers for cookies for the office staff, giudance ladies, and principal. After that, I'm done! Just some baking but no more shopping and no more wrapping! House is trimmed and the Christmas season is in full swing at the littledude's house :christmaslights:!

Some other errands and then some housework today. I hope your Monday is a good one and the difficult children in your life remember that it is No Meltdown Monday!

Sharon

Estherfromjerusalem

Good Monday morning, everyone!

Today is being lovely for me -- I do not have to leave the house at all. Outside it is grey and cold, yes Jerusalem also sometimes gets cold in the winter. The heater is on and the house is nice and warm. I have done some work, and intend now to bake something special. The holiday of Chanukah is approaching, and my mother always made some special biscuits called "pfefferkuchen" which are lovely spicy diamond-shaped biscuits. One of my sisters learned how to make them from my mother, and last year I did it for the first time and they came out really well. So I am about to dive into the kitchen and make pfefferkuchen. I've got all the ingredients out on the counter top in the kitchen. Chanukah begins this coming Friday night, and lasts eight days.

My difficult child is back at work. He got his old job back, and is out every day from eight in the morning until about nine in the evening. He's been back now for a month at the job. I wonder how long it will last this time?!

My son who got married on 1 November is living with us at the moment (with his wife!). Not an ideal situation, but so far everything is calm and friendly. They are both out at work a lot of the time. Hopefully within the next three or four weeks they will move out.

Have a great day.

Love, Esther