Good Monday morning.....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Mar 15, 2010.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Wake up, my friends, the work week (school, whatever) begins.

It's been a very long weekend here in the tweedle household. I'm glad kt will be heading back to school this morning.

Have a good one friends.
  2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good Morning Friends,

Linda-I'm glad for you that kt heads back to school today. Be sure to get in a nap and take one for me too since I won't get one today.

Yesterday was easy child/difficult child's confirmation day. I wasn't really sure til last Wed. that she was going to get confirmed (you know-the difficult child part of her-long story). The weather was beautiful and continues to be (for now-by the end of the week-spring-don't you know-we are suppose to only be getting into the 30s).

Today it's back to work. We have an early release day for a staff in-service (I'd rather be withe the students) and then after work we will visit difficult child. We probably won't get home til close to 7 so I doubt the health club will happen today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:
  3. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Good Morning Friends. Hope everyone has a GREAT day! Linda_- Hope u have a good day
    and Kt has a good day at school. Typical Monday for me- errands and cleaning
    Hugs Rabbit
  4. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Good morning. :coffee2:

Linda- I hope you get some peace today & perhaps good news that an appropriate placement has been found for kt.

I will be grocery shopping this morning after not sleeping well last night. I hope to get a nap in before joining Duckie at the end of the school day for the swimathon.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute: