Good monday morning

Hi Everyone,

It's a cool, windy but sunny morning here - Low 40's. I'm on my third cup of coffee, waiting for the caffeine to kick in:coffee2:... Once it does, I'm headed out for my morning jog, then work and errands before picking up difficult child 2 at school.

I hope all of you have a good day ... SFR

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

SFR- Enjoy your run and your day. :)

It's unseasonably cold here too. I'll be working in the school cafeteria mid-day this week. It's my least favorite place to work because of the noise. So I'm packing my motrin. I have a building leadership meeting after that and husband has a lodge event. Duckie and I might join with a sign & wave event for my friend that is running for school board too.

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

SFR-Once that caffeine kicks in you should definitely be ready for your run:) Enjoy that run but don't get blown away in the wind!:windy:

We're in the low 30s this morning-brrr! We ended up with a frost on Saturday night which means all of the herbs the students planted on Thursday probably didn't made it:( Looks like a week of cold and semi rainy weather. After work today-no appointments!!!!!!!! husband and I are going to head right to the health club!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

SFR, hope you had a great run this morning!

TM, in difficult child's elementary school there was a noise level stoplight - they kept the noise very moderate. Now in middle school, it's a whole 'nother ballgame.......

Sharon, hope the plant survived - we were chilly in the 40's this morning - but we'll take it after our days of 90's last week! Enjoy the afternoon with no appointments!

Monday means house day around here catching up after a relaxing Mother's Day where I did NOTHING!

Don't forget that Monday's are No Meltdown around here!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day people.

SFR, that is really cold for this time of the year, isn't it? It doesn't get that cold here, not even in midwinter! Brr!

TM, I never could cope with canteen duty.

Sharon/WO, low 30s? That's even worse! Maybe we're to blame - temperatures here are in the high 70s F, which is unheard of for this time of year. Even the sea temperature is still summer-ish. I hope your herbs are OK and don't cark it form the cold. Mine are beginning to shut down for winter, although my tarragon is still flourishing when by now it should have completely died down.

Sharon/LDM, don't overdo things today.

We've had a quiet day today working at home. I got some sewing done (I have to work on some stage costumes) and a lot of housework.

Tomorrow is busy - my choir is performing in the morning (four of us are, anyway) and after that, I have to drive difficult child 3 into the city for his therapist appointment. After that he has drama class. I've got some shopping to do as well, for us and for mother in law.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg