Good monday morning

Good Morning Everyone,:bloodshot::coffee:,

Today it's going to be cold but NO SNOW!!! It snowed just a bit over the weekend and since yesterday was in the forties, most of it is melted already.

Don't have much time this morning. Just want to wish everyone a good day... SFR

Marguerite

Good morning for Monday.

SFR, stay safe in the cold weather.

We were busy today. difficult child 3 was clearing weeds in the back yard and sawing off a dead branch in the front yard. I sorted out some welfare paperwork, and also had my first cleaning session for about a month. Very glad to have the place vacuumed!

Tomorrow - hopefully a quiet day again.
Weather-wise it's hot and humid here. We're getting rain most nights/early mornings, then the heat of the day is very humid. You can feel the humidity on your legs, it's like walking past the door of a steam sauna just as someone opens it. The sea has warmed up, and this is causing more evaporation during the day which means more rain. That's why the east coast is flooding.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning SFR and Marguerite.
It's monday morning again. I dropped husband at the airport and hit the grocery store. Other than normal monday, laundry, bills and kitchen clean up I have an eye appointment. Hopefully get it in before the bad weather hits this afternoon.
difficult child called from Texas to tell us about the snow and that he started a fire in his fireplace. Can you see me sweating this one out? He swears he is being safe but is keeping a fire extinguisher close by. I haven't had any phone calls so I hope that's a good sign.

Have a productive Monday everyone.