Good Monday Morning...

Good Morning Everyone,

Just a quick note - Am in a RUSH!!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and today is off to a good start...

Headed for one more quick cup of coffee... SFR

Marguerite

G'day, people.

SFR, don't gulp your coffee while it's so hot, you'll burn your mouth.

It cooled off here yesterday, it was a pleasant 23 C (73 F) today. The wind was gale force, then it settled after a few hours. Today thankfully the air was fairly still, so when the tree surgeon arrived, the work was able to go ahead. They took out a dead tree and wee tree at mother in law's and took out a major limb on our huge tree; bracket fungus.

Tonight we took difficult child 1 to our Chinese restaurant for his birthday - Chinese New Year, we booked it before Christmas. They had a lion dance right in the middle of dinner - a lot of fun! We had all our Sydney kids with us plus partners plus mother in law. difficult child 3 even tried a range of dishes (a big ask for him) and liked a lot of it too. A fun night.

The weather is warming up again over the next few days. We are enjoying a respite from the heat. It will be back to the beach from Wednesday, I suspect.

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

SFR-Enjoy your day:)

Marg-Glad it cooled down! The lion dance sounds like fun!

We set our alarm to go to boot camp but husband didn't sleep well so we passed. I had to laugh because last night I thought I would be the one that didn't want to get up and husband thought for sure we'd both get up and go!

Should be a fun day at school celebrating the Packer win!

Gotta run and wake up difficult child!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)